This Epic Destiny feat grants you access an epic spell of the same name.
Official description: Up to six nearby enemies are turned into frogs. Each may avoid ribbiting on a successful Fortitude saving throw vs. DC (20+ Wisdom modifier+ Transmutation bonuses).
- Spell cost: 75
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Metamagics: Quicken Spell, Empower Spell (no effect), Maximize Spell (no effect), Heighten Spell (no effect)
- DC: 30 + Wisdom modifier. Focus items do improve the DC.
- Centered on self AoE, max of 5 targets, all simultaneous.
- Animation is Finger of Death on targets that fail.
- Other properties:
- Works on undead and constructs.
- Bug: Spell penetration check caster level uses your epic levels instead of your actual caster level. Spell penetration items do not increase this, but non-item bonuses to Spell penetration do work. Casting a different spell that grants SR immediately before casting Mass Frog will make it use your normal caster level briefly.