From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Magi)
Base price modifier: +1 per Y
- Wizardry IV (+100 SP) shows up as Magi. Wizardry VIII (+200 SP) shows up as Archmagi.
- This enchantment can be also found on weapons like Daggers, Clubs, Scepters and Quarterstaffs (up to Magi).
- Sorcerers and Favored Souls gain up to double benefit from items that increase total spell points (pure class Sorcerer or Favored Soul get full double benefit, multiclass reduces the benefit: Fighter 10/Favored Soul 10 would get 150% benefit).
- Multiple Wizardry items don't stack, and the enchantment also does not stack with Power, Magi, or Archmagi enchantment.
Named items: Category:Wizardry items
- Power (related enchantment)