Light Armor Proficiency/sandbox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Light Armor Proficiency
|:||Medium Armor Proficiency|
|:||Barbarian 1, Bard 1, Cleric 1, Favored Soul 1, Fighter 1, Paladin 1, Ranger 1, Rogue 1, Warlock 1|
|:||Spellsword (Sorcerer Eldritch Knight, Wizard Eldritch Knight)|
Benefit: You are proficient with light armor, and do not suffer the armor check penalty to attack rolls when wearing light armor. You also gain your base attack bonus in physical resistance when wearing light armor.
- A piece of armor with an ACP of 0 can be worn without penalty by all characters whether they're proficient with it or not. You will however still be reminded in the upper right corner of the screen that you are not proficient with what you are wearing.
- The armor check penalty to skills (if any) and arcane spell failure (if any) of the armor you equip will still apply.
- Only characters proficient with this type of armor will receive increased PRR.
- Artificer, Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Favored Soul, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue,& Warlock classes all receive Light Armor Proficiency as a Class Feat at level 1.
- Druid Light Armor Proficiency is limited to non-metal armor by Druidic Oath. Wearing metal light armor will cause the druid to be unable to cast spells or use class Spell Like Abilities.
- Wizard / Sorcerer Eldritch Knight can gain Light Armor Proficiency through a Tier 2 enhancement, but this does not count as a prerequisite for the Medium Armor Proficiency feat.