Lava Caves: Time is Money
|Requires access to : Vaults of the Artificers|
(Note: This does NOT mean it requires purchase of anything, you may play with free daily tokens.)
|Lava Caves: Time is Money|
|Duration:||Variable time limit|
|Base XP Range:||750-1000|
|Takes place in:||Lava Caves|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Average|
Countless crystal deposits can be found inside this vast network of blistering hot caves.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Collect 100 Crystal
- (Optional) All Kobolds must live
- (Optional) Defeat the Fire Giant Warlock
- (Optional) Have the Kobolds teleport 200 times
- (Optional) Buy less than 9 min
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- Purchase teleporters and put them in golden circles. The kobolds and your party members can then teleport to and from the beginning.
- Like the other Kobold Mining Union challenges, your Crystal Cove Pirate Hats will buff the Kobolds.
- Initial Timer is 5 minutes.
- You can buy time in 3 minute increments, for an exponentially higher crystal cost.
- Time may be purchased up to 8 times, for a total of 24 additional minutes, or 29 total minutes.
- A Time Requisition form may be used to allow you to purchase another 3 minutes, for a total of 32 minutes.
- One Minute Of Time can be used for yet another minute, for up to 33 minutes.
- Chests: Two – One per red named killed.
- Various Drow
- Hill Giant
- Orange named Hill Giant Shaman
- Red Named Cloud Giant (Spawns in a random spot when you hit quota)
- Red Named Fire Giant Warlock (Always spawns)