From DDO wiki
- Level: Bard 1
- Perform: 3 ranks*
- Target: Bard and all nearby allies
- Base Duration: Passive aura
- Song Description: Gives a +1 music bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws versus fear, as well as +3 universal Spell Power.
- At Bard level 8, this song automatically becomes Improved Inspire Courage and these bonuses rise to +2. At Bard level 14 they rise to +3, and at Bard level 20 they rise to +4.
- Each of these bonuses can be raised through Warchanter enhancements (maximum +3, damage +5[ ]) and the Fatesinger epic destiny (damage +2, to-hit +4[ ]).
- Since Update 41, Inspire Courage is a part of Ballad, passive AoE aura automatically affecting nearby allies.
- Non-bards can access Inspire Courage via Past Life: Bardic Dilettante or the Fatesinger epic destiny. These instances of Inspire Courage are not part of a ballad but have to activated (sung) separately.