All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Bard 1
- Perform: 3 ranks*
- Target: Bard and all nearby allies
- Base Duration: Passive aura
- Song Description: Gives a +1 music bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws versus fear, as well as +3 universal Spell Power.
- At Bard level 8, this song automatically becomes Improved Inspire Courage and these bonuses rise to +2. At Bard level 14 they rise to +3, and at Bard level 20 they rise to +4.
- Each of these bonuses can be raised through Warchanter enhancements (maximum +3, damage +5[Unverified"maximum +3, damage +5" has not been verified in-game. Please verify it!]) and the Fatesinger epic destiny (damage +2, to-hit +4[Unverified"damage +2, to-hit +4" has not been verified in-game. Please verify it!]).
- Since Update 41, Inspire Courage is a part of the Bardic Ballad, passive AoE aura automatically affecting nearby allies.
- Non-bards can access Inspire Courage via Past Life: Bardic Dilettante or the Fatesinger epic destiny. These instances of Inspire Courage are not part of a ballad but have to activated (sung) separately.
- *Only the base number of Perform ranks bought with skill points count toward the requirement to be able to play this song. (Skill bonuses do not count.)