- Where be those cursed treasure map pieces?
- Ye pox-ridden scallywag!
- Avast, thar treasure had best be real.
- Me hearties, spread out and search for the map!
- I'll swab the decks with ye!
- By the bowels of the Devourer, ye shall pay for that!
- By the Devourer, thar' treasure map shall be mine!
- I'll not be challenged by you, scallywag!
- I'll plunder the whole island!
- Ye scurvy dog!
- The plank be too good for ye, treacherous maggot!
- Pillage and plunder, that be the pirate's life fer me.
- Yar, I be yearning fer a fight!
- I'll keelhaul any blaggard who gets in my way.
Type: Orc (List)
Race: Half-Orc (List)
Monster Manual classification: Event only monster
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Attack: Slam (Bludgeoning), Throwing Spear (Piercing + Crippling Hit), Spells - ♦Ball Lightning, Delayed Blast FireballNormal
Special Qualities: Spellcasting (Wizard), Non-hostile until provoked
Habitat: Smuggler's Rest — Only available while the Treasure of Crystal Cove event is running
Description: A privateer looking to strike it rich with the treasure of Crystal Cove by unearthing the Treasure Map Pieces buried on Smuggler's Rest island. He spams massive damage AOE spells if anyone gets in the way of his goal.