- What be that foul smell? By the worm-ridden bowels of the Two Toed Tobias, that be me!
- Yar, I be yearning fer a fight!
- By the bowels of the Devourer, ye shall pay for that!
- Ye'll be swimming with the sahuagin!
- I'll keelhaul any blaggard who gets in my way.
- The plank be too good for ye, treacherous maggot!
- Avast, thar treasure had best be real.
- Avast! Ye'll never survive!
- Ye pox-ridden scallywag!
- Pillage and plunder, that be the pirate's life for me.
- I'll swab the decks with ye!
- Me hearties, spread out and search for the map!
- I'll not be challenged by you, scallywag!
- I'll send yer worm-infested soul to the Devourer!
- Where be those cursed treasure map pieces?
- Now, where be those worm-eaten map pieces?
- Where be the map pieces?
- I'll plunder the whole island!
Type: Orc (List)
Race: Half-Orc (List)
Monster Manual classification: Event only monster
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Attack: Scimitar (Slashing + Stunning Blow), Spear (Piercing + Crippling hit)
Special Qualities: Non-hostile until attacked
Habitat: Smuggler's Rest — Only available while the Treasure of Crystal Cove event is running
Description: A privateer looking to strike it rich with the treasure of Crystal Cove by unearthing the Treasure Map Pieces buried on Smuggler's Rest island.