Game mechanicsNewbie guideIn developmentDDO StoreSocial Media


ChallengesClassesCollectablesCraftingEnhancementsEpic DestiniesFavorFeats

GlossaryItemsMapsMonstersPlacesQuestsRacesReincarnationSkillsSpells


Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!

Greater Two Weapon Fighting

From DDO wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Icon Feat Greater Two Weapon Fighting.png
Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Description

Greater Two Weapon Fighting increases the chance to proc an off-hand attack by 20%, bringing the total chance to 80%.

This feat also works for unarmed Monks.

Notes

Feat Requirements Offhand Strike Chance (Cumulative) Other Benefits

0 BAB, 15 Dexterity

40%

Attack penalty reduced to -4/-4 from -6/-10
(Attack penalty reduced to -2/-2 if offhand is a Light Weapon)

6 BAB, 17 Dexterity

60%

N/A

11 BAB, 17 Dexterity

80%

N/A

Level 26, 28, or 29 Epic Destiny Feat

N/A

+5% Doublestrike
+10% Offhand Doublestrike

12 Strength, Two Weapon Fighting

N/A

Attack penalty reduced to -2/-2

15 Dexterity, Two Weapon Fighting

N/A

+1 AC and +5 PRR when dual-wielding.

15 Dexterity, Two Weapon Fighting

N/A

+2 DR when actively blocking when dual-wielding.