|This page is about a quest that no longer exists in-game.|
|If you can verify that the quest still exists, please and remove this template.|
Retrieve the wizard stones and return to claim your prize!
|Takes place in:||Euphonia's Challenge|
|Bestowed by:||Wayfinder Dael|
|NPC contact:||Wayfinder Dael|
|Quest acquired in:||Smuggler's Rest|
|Base favor:||None (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||No|
This is the very first quest in the game, and will complete Euphonia's Challenge.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Double-left-click the lever at the north end of the room to open the door
- Double-left-click the door at the end of the hall to open it
- Find the first Wizard's Stone in a chest atop a platform
- Find your way to the barrel in the crate-filled room
- Find the second Wizard's Stone in a barrel
- Find the third Wizard's Stone in a chest beyond a flooded hall
- Keep searching for the fourth Wizard's Stone
- Kill the conjured spider
- Find the fourth Wizard's Stone in the conjured spider's room
- Slay pair of conjured spiders
- Find the fifth Wizard's Stone near a Rest Shrine
- Deliver the stones to Euponia in the final room
- Speak to Euphonia about experience and action points
Tips and Misc
- Don't miss the chest in the room with crates; it's up high on a ledge.
- Smashing boxes and urns in the room with the crate will also get you some potions of cure light wounds for later.
- Remember to grab the 3 mushrooms in the last two rooms.
- Though you can skip this quest, it is reckless not to. In the process of completing this quest, you will be given 1,500 XP before being granted the XP gained for the quest itself. As long as you did not die or otherwise leave and re-enter the quest, you will end up with 1,659 XP when the quest is over, provided you break at least 12 breakables.
- Mischief bonus: 7 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 10 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 12 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 chest in crates room contains Cure Potions and Healers/Repair Kits
- NPC rewards: Starter Potion of Cure Light Wounds
- 3 Spiders