This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to Update 32.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Cannith Crafting
Description: Fires a slow-moving ball of electricity that lashes nearby opponents. At higher charge tiers additional enemies are lashed. Opponents struck by this receive a Reflex save for half damage.
Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
Spell Resistance: No
- Tier I: 2d4+2 + (1d2 per Artificer Level)
- Tier II: 2d6+3 + (1d4 per Artificer Level)
- Tier III: 2d8+4 + (1d6 per Artificer Level)
- Tier IV: 2d10+5 + (1d8 per Artificer Level)
- Tier V: 2d12+6 + (1d10 per Artificer Level)
Can be found on:
This article has not been added to any categories:
Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (February 2016)