Dryad Grove: Defenseless
|Requires access to : Eveningstar Challenge Pack|
|Dryad Grove: Defenseless|
|Duration:|| Fixed time limit|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||Grove of the Great Tree|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Drow Necromancers have beset the Great Tree in a secluded dryad grove. Without its Defense Trees, you are the only thing that can keep the grove from destruction.
This challenge is located on the western edge of Eveningstar, northeast of the entrance to The King's Forest
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Build up enough Life Energy (625)
- (Optional) Build up more Life Energy (800)
- (Optional) Build up even more Life Energy (1000)
- (Optional) Defeat the Undead Arch-Necromancer
- (Optional) Defeat the Raised Dragon Knight
Note: You must complete the first star objective to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- The challenge doesn't start until you speak to the Great Tree, giving your party time to get in and buff up.
- The top left path is the "Western Path", which makes everything on that side the "Western <name>" when the DM calls out attacks or arriving enemies.
- The middle path is the "Central Path"
- The Bottom right path is the "Eastern Path"
- Each life tree generates 1 point of energy, while the Great Tree generates 1 itself, so losing all the life trees will not end the production of energy.
- The life trees can be upgraded to produce more energy, but at the cost of some of your gathered energy.
- Despite the dialog saying that the cost for upgrading life trees is 50 energy, the actual cost of an upgrade is 30 energy.
- The life trees can be restored when destroyed, at the cost of some of your gathered energy.
- Two different levels of Vine Horror defenders can be purchased at the Great Tree for some of the energy you have gathered.
- This version has Drow Necromancers and later in the Challenge, Priestesses. They work the same as when you find them in other areas.
- Chests: 1, 2 if you get all 5 stars
- Ingredient reward: Fey Toadstool
- Battle-charged Priestesses
- Drow Arch-Necromancers
- Drow Archers
- Drow Assassins
- Drow Blademasters
- Drow Master Wizards
- Drow Necromancers
- Drow Warriors
- Drow Wizards
- Drow Zombies
- Priestesses of Lolth