- Slicing Winds - This weapon stores the cyclonic might of the windstorm within. When the weapon is used, this power can come to the surface as a series of rushing, cutting winds that deal slashing damage to the target over several seconds.
As well as one of the following enchantments:
- Improved Roaring - A roaring weapon causes target to become shaken and, on a critical hit does 2d6 sonic damage to the target.
- Slicing - Weapons with this property are cruelly serrated and will do an additional 1d4 damage to targets that are vulnerable to bleeding.
- Flaming Burst - This weapon is sheathed in fire. A flaming weapon deals an extra 1d6 of fire damage on a successful hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1d10 fire damage per critical multiplier above x1. Example: A weapon with a x4 critical multiplier deals an additional 3d10 fire damage on a critical hit.
- Flaming Blast - This weapon is sheathed in fire. Critical hits deal an additional 1d10 fire damage for a weapon with a x2 critical multiplier, 2d10 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3d10 for a x4 critical multiplier. Additionally, on a Vorpal Strike, the weapon blasts your target, doing 4d6 more fire damage.
Notes: Items with this effect are Bind to Character on Equip.