The Missing Party
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
You are not the first to try to bring peace to Delera Omaren. Seek the remains of the Silver Flame's former champions.
|Requires access to : Delera's Tomb|
|The Missing Party|
|Takes place in:||Delera's Reliquary|
|Bestowed by:||Colam Mersein|
|NPC contact:||Colam Mersein|
|Quest acquired in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||No|
|The Missing Party is the 2nd quest in the Delera's Tomb .|
|The Mystery of Delera's Tomb • The Missing Party • Free Delera • Return to Delera's Tomb • Thrall of the Necromancer|
Return to Delera's Reliquary. Find the last party that the Silver Flame sent into the reliquary, and return with Jael's journal. Important Prerequisite Action:
- After quest completion of The Mystery of Delera's Tomb, speak again to Derek Grospic at the graveyard entrance in House Jorasco in order to activate Colam Mersein in the graveyard.
- The quest is granted and completed by Colam, a priest inside the graveyard that attends a funeral.
- Colam will NOT grant the quest until you speak to Derek after completion of the first quest.
- For players without a holy/good or flametouched weapon against the Ghostly Skeletons, the quest granter gives a special club that can be optionally used. Note the Ghostly Skeletons' DR is just DR/Good, and not Blunt. So even a flametouched iron greataxe will deal more damage than a regular maul.
- Be sure to speak to Colam first, immediately after quest completion, to keep the story arc chain operational. He allows access to the next quest, Free Delera.
- Find Jael's journal
- (Optional) Slay the Omaren guardians (Slay all 7) (+30% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Assassin (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Pugilist (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Executioner (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Sniper (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Ecclesist (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Magus (+10% Bonus.)
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Slayer (+10% Bonus.)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Two sets of acid traps (one-time trip) guarding Omaren Sniper chest; no way to disable
- Spike traps after climbing several flights of stairs; control panel is on the southeast corner. Trap activates when "I" rune is stepped on.
Tips and Misc
- Either have a friend or a henchmen for this quest, two people are required at one point, one will need to go up a small path, and the other will need to operate a lever to raise/lower the gates.
- When you get caged in just before the first shrine, five skeletons should pop out of the ground and attack. If all five are killed the gate will open. The five skeletons will not necessarily always pop out, though. If they don't, the gates are timed to reopen after about a minute.
- For the optional swimming part, the gates must be activated alternately in order to get through. Hirelings are difficult to use for doing this (see steps below).
- A rogue or knock spell is needed for a locked door in area with second shrine on the ground floor.
- Stepping on the trigger plate under the "I" rune causes enemies to appear and a spike trap to activate.
- The book will remain in your inventory; however, it can safely be destroyed as soon as it's picked up and the quest finishes.
- The whole quest (including all optionals) can be completed with only a hireling which can cast Summon Monster as support - including the underwater gate/swimming part. Here's a brief description of how to do it:
- Step on the pressure plate right/west of the pool once. This causes the first three underwater gates to be open while the fourth (and last) will be closed.
- Put your hireling on Stand Ground on the east plate.
- Confirm that the west rune is on/lit, and the east rune is off/unlit (the first 3 gates are open while the fourth is closed). Jump into the pool and swim to the last gate. Now, order your hire to cast Summon Monster. The monster will trigger the gate.
- Swim through the gate and upwards, get out of the water and toggle the switch on the left wall which opens all gates. At that point, you can call your hireling to join you again and proceed.
- If you place your hireling carefully, any hireling can suffice. Target the resurrection shrine, put your hireling on Stand Ground just south of the east plate, and activate the west plate. Go for a swim, then tell your hireling to use the Resurrection shrine whenever you run into a locked gate.
- Aggression bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 109 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 134 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 43 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 56 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 69 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 5
- 1 optional for killing the Omaren Executioner (Named Spectre, found past the underwater puzzle)
- 1 optional for killing the Omaren Sniper (Named Skeleton Archer, found near the second shrine)
- 1 optional behind a locked door for killing 2 Guardians (Undead, found up on a walkway across from the second shrine)
- 1 optional for killing the Omaren Slayer (Named Wight, found behind a secret door)
- 1 at the end (Can contain Named Loot).
- Collectables: Six
- Bookshelf in the NW corner of the room past the triple-locked door
- ??? on the western wall in the southern room, past the underwater gates
- Mushroom in the NE corner of the big room before the acid-trapped chest
- Rubble in the NE corner of the room with the Omaran Mage
- Mushroom in the NW corner of the room past the second level-locked door
- Crude Altar in the north section of the final room
- NPC rewards: None
|Delera Omaren (view)||Undead||Wraith|
|Omaren Assassin (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Omaren Ecclesiast (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Omaren Executioner (view)||Undead||Spectre|
|Omaren Magus (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Omaren Pugilist (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Omaren Slayer (NoPic)||Undead||Wight|
|Omaren Sniper (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Armored Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Ghostly Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Greater Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Archer (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Arcus (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Warrior (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Wight (view)||QL2:; QL3:||Undead||Wight|