Monster Manual classification: Unknown
- Mimic Slobber (You are taking acid damage from mimic slobber. This damage over time effect can stack with itself if you are licked multiple times, dealing 3d8 acid damage every 2 seconds per application; no known limit on the number of times it can stack, blocking prevents)
- Sticky (-75% movement speed, -20% attack speed, -4 AC penalty, -2 penalty to attack and reflex, -25% fortification, cannot jump or tumble)
- A Stay at the Inn — Substitutes any Inn chest. CR
- The Riddle — CR
- Through a Mirror Darkly — CR
- The Tracker's Trap — Possible spawn up to twice. CR
- Underdark Arena: Fight to the Finish — Three spawn disguised as MotU chests during the wizard's riddle. And for some reason, they're quoting Daffy Duck.
- Underdark Arena: Ring of Fire — As Fight to the Finish above.
Description: You can identify them from normal chests by selecting it. If it is a disguised mimic, the focus will create a circle under the chest. Sometimes, they will also show up a health bar in the focus orb.
It can't be attacked until someone tries to open it. Defeating it may or may not spawn the real chest.