Update 12 modified the raid loot to be upgradeable and changed it in some other ways. This list shows the new items. For reference on the pre-U12 stats, see The Reaver's Fate loot history. U12.3 allows for Pre-U12 versions of this loot to be converted to new upgradable versions at the Stormreaver Monument. All items are ML 13 and Bound to Character on AcquireBound to Character on Acquire: This item is Bound to Character on Acquire unless otherwise noted.
- Cloudburst - +5 Greatsword+5 Greatsword: (2d6+5 19-20/x2): The largest of the swords, this weapon can only be used with two hands. - Shocking BurstShocking Burst: This weapon is sheathed in crackling electricity. The weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 electric damage each hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1 to 10 electric damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier., CloudburstCloudburst: Every hit from this weapon has a chance to trigger a Cloudburst, striking its target with lightning and dealing sonic damage to surrounding enemies through a powerful thunderclap.
- Upgrade: Adds Lightning StrikeLightning Strike: This weapon stores the power of a volatile thunderstorm deep within. Occasionally, this dynamic power comes to the surface, devastating enemies with a massive lightning strike.
- Dreamspitter - Bound to Account on AcquireBound to Account on Acquire: This item is Bound to Account on Acquire - +5 Quarterstaff+5 Quarterstaff: (1d6+5 20/x2): A long, stout staff used as a simple weapon. Often favored by wizards or common folk. (CrystalCrystal: Crystal weapons are able to overcome the protective damage reduction of many Quori creatures, which can be resistant to other weapons.
Spell failure chances for armors and shields made from crystal are also decreased by 10%.) - Greater Evil Outsider BaneGreater Evil Outsider Bane: A bane weapon excels at attacking one type or subtype of creature. Against Evil Outsiders, this weapon's effective enhancement bonus is +4 better than its normal enhancement bonus. It deals an extra 3 to 18 points of damage against the foe., Life StealingLife Stealing: This weapon has a chance to drain 1 to 3 levels from is target on a critical hit., Enchantment Focus +2 Enchantment Focus +2: +2 Equipment bonus to the DC of Enchantment spells., Suppressed Power
- Upgrade: Adds Force BurstForce Burst: This weapon is humming with magical force. The weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 force damage each hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1 to 10 force damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier., Holy Holy : On Hit: 00 to 0 Good damage. Good-aligned creatures are immune to this effect.
Penalty: If equipped by a Evil user, they receive 1 Negative Level for as long as this item is equipped.
- Treason - +5 Shortsword+5 Shortsword: (1d6+5 19-20/x2): The smallest of the swords, light enough to be used as an offhand weapon but too large to be considered a dagger., Expanded Threat Range: 18-20 - DeceptionDeception: This weapon is hard to focus upon and thus provides a +3 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks. In addition, Deception weapons have a small chance to envelop the target in darkness, making them vulnerable to sneak attacks for a short time., Sneak Attack Bonus +3Sneak Attack Bonus +3: Provides a +3 to attack bonus and a +5 to damage for any attack that would qualify as a Sneak Attack, even if the wielder is not a Rogue., TreasonTreason: This item reduces the threat generated by melee damage by 20%., Armor-Piercing - 10% Armor-Piercing - 10%: Passive: +10% Enhancement bonus to Fortification Bypass. (Fortification Bypass makes your attacks ignore a percentage of enemy Fortification.), uses Dex mod or Str mod for Attack and Damage, whichever is highest.
Pages in category "The Reaver's Fate loot"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.