- Usage: Passive
- Prerequisite: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Base Attack Bonus +4, and one of: Power Attack, Combat Expertise, Zen Archery, or Weapon Specialization: Ranged Weapons.
Your brute strength allows you to draw your bow farther, allowing your arrows to strike harder. You add your Strength modifier to bow damage.
- A character without this feat only applies his Strength modifier to bow damage if it's negative (i.e. if his Strength is 9 or lower).
- Attack (to-hit) rolls remain modified by Dexterity.
- This feat does not affect crossbow damage.
- A ranger receives this feat for free at first level whether they meet the prerequisite or not.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.