- Take what you can carry. Burn the rest!
- Capture those suited for hard labor. Kill the weak and anyone who resists!
- Take them as slaves for the Devil empire!
- For General Suulomades!
- Odd, the sky on this plane is blue.
- It's too sunny and bright on this wretched plane.
- We've lost contact with the forward legion. What happened?
- Hornless vermin!
- All who resist Devil occupation shall die!
- Kill those creatures for the cookpot!
- Whoever slays the first mortal shall be rewarded!
- Swallow their souls!
Type: Evil Outsider (List)
Race: Devil (List)
Sub-race: Bearded Devil (List)
Monster Manual classification: Bearded Devil
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Color Type: Orange - Named Enemy
CR: ♦8Normal ♠13Elite ●♥32Epic Hard ●♠38Epic Elite
Attack: Glaive (Slashing, Evil + Bleeding Wound), Spear (ranged, Piercing)
Special Qualities: Teleport, Immunity to Fire, Immunity to Poison (partial), Resistance to Acid 10 , Resistance to Cold 10, Spell Resistance 17-38, DR ♦5/Good or SilverNormal (30 at unknown difficulty), Battle Frenzy
Habitat: The Chronoscope
Description: These are the tough elite shock troopers of the devil army. These barbazu are encountered in The Chronoscope raid. They have a TON more hit points then the ones encountered in the The Vale of Twilight or Shavarath. They are plentiful and all orange-named, which really gives melee something to fight in Epic Chronoscope (as in many raid groups all the non-orange-named monsters get insta-killed by casters.)