(Redirected from Bastard sword)
- Base Value: 00000035003 5
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Proficiency Class: Exotic weapons
- Damage and Type: 1d10 Slash
- Critical threat range 19-20/x2
- Weapon Type: Slashing weapons
- Handedness: One-handed weapon
- Default Modifiers
- Durability: 80
- Made from:
- Hardness: 10
- Named items: Category:Bastard Swords
Also known as a hand-and-a-half sword, and the largest of the single-handed sword (sic), this weapon requires special training to use.
- Bastard swords used with a shield, orb, rune arm or nothing in your offhand can Strikethrough.
- While using an orb, rune arm or nothing in your offhand, bastard swords qualify for either Single Weapon Fighting or Two Handed Fighting. Using a shield only qualifies for Two Handed Fighting.
- Since Update 45, bastard swords and Dwarven War Axes apply 1.1x your relevant ability score modifier to their damage which stacks with the bonus from Improved and Greater Single Weapon Fighting.
However, they gain a smaller bonus from Improved and Greater Two Handed Fighting compared to two-handed weapons. In both cases, their modifier is 1.35x/1.6x with the Improved and Greater feats respectively.