All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your basic attack. When activated, you will continue attacking until your target is defeated
- This is the basic auto-attack, standard to all level 1 characters
- You need to select a target in order to auto-attack: If the toggle is activated, but no target is selected, you will not attack
- Attack is toggled OFF when you log on and must be activated manually
- Certain actions, such as using the Search skill, will toggle Attack to OFF on use
- Special Attacks can be used when Attack is active
- If you have multiple Special attacks that can be used simultaneously "on next hit" it is advisable to have Attack toggled OFF and attack manually, otherwise your first Special Attack may occur automatically before the next is activated.
- If you use auto-attack with ranged weapons, be aware that tabbing from target to target until you have the one you want may result in all targets being hit and you gaining their aggro
- It is advisable to select targets carefully and ensure one is dead before moving to the next