Alchemical Armor Eldritch Ritual
Alchemical Armor Eldrich Ritual
- This ritual is performed at the Stone of Change in the Marketplace.
- It adds +1 (alchemical) AC to a suit of armor.
- You must bind and attune your armor and place it in the Stone of Change along with;
- Note: It was previously reported that on crafted armor this ritual requires +1 of potential and with an increase in the minimum level of the item by 2. However, since update 16 in June 2012, adding eldritch alchemical dodge bonus to crafted armor did NOT increase the minimum level of the enhanced armor item NOR was there a need to increase the item's potential by any amount more than was native to the crafted item. See http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774
- Note: This used to be a dodge bonus, but is now AC. The name of the effect added to the suit of armor is Alchemical Armor Defense and is described as: This armor has been alchemically enhanced by a Stone of Change using an Armor Eldritch Ritual and gives you +1 bonus to AC. An item can only have one Eldritch Ritual effect in place at a time.
- Note: This ritual may increase the arcane casting penalty for armor.