This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
An aberration has a bizarre anatomy, strange abilities, an alien mindset, or any combination of the three.
In Eberron, aberrations are the children of the daelkyr, Lords of Madness. Most were once normal creatures warped by daelkyr experiments. However, it is important to note that some of these "normal" creatures hail from previous worlds the Lords of Xoriat conquered.
An aberration has the following features.
- d8 Hit Dice.
- base attack bonus equal to ¾ total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- Good Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
An aberration possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Proficient with its natural weapons. If generally humanoid in form, proficient with all simple weapons and any weapon it is described as using.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types.
- Aberrations not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Aberrations are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Aberrations eat, sleep, and breathe.
Weapons to Use
- Holy, Pure Good, True Chaos, Anarchic, Aberration Bane, Banishing, Weakening, Paralyzing, Stunning
Spells to Use
- Destruction, Finger of Death, Phantasmal Killer, Flesh to Stone, Feeblemind, Dismissal, Banishment
<ncl>Aberration type monsters</ncl>