Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
|Requires access to : Demon Sands|
|Takes place in:||The Circle of Eternity|
|Bestowed by:||Zawabi the Elder Djinni|
|NPC contact:||Zawabi the Elder Djinni|
|Quest acquired in:||Zawabi's Refuge|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
After thousands of years, Zawabi has found his chance to end the evil reign of Queen Lailat. Gather eleven powerful heroes and ask Zawabi to teleport you into the Circle of Eternity. While Zawabi maintains the wards that prevent his nemesis from escaping, you must confront and destroy the marilith queen!
- You need to finish the following 3 quests, order is not important:
- Once you have the three items, you turn them in to Zawabi the Elder Djinni. He will award you with the pre-raid: Against the Demon Queen
- After completing the pre-raid, talking to Zawabi will progress you to the raid: Zawabi's Revenge.
- The pre-raid must be completed before redoing this raid.
- Kill Queen Lailat
What to Expect
- Points of no return
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- Intimidate vs Queen Lailat, to get her on 1, 39/?/55/79 required on Normal/Hard/Elite/Epic. For halflings you have to add 4, because of size penalty.
- The first section of Zawabi's Revenge is a hallway with several gates, the party is required to fight 3 red-named Efreeti at each gate to proceed. At the end of the hallway is a portal, which teleports the party to an antechamber with a shrine.
- Red-named gnoll archers are stationed on the pillars of the main platform. Queen Lailat periodically teleports to platforms on the outer parts of the room. While she is on the outer platforms, she summons blades that cross the main plaform and inflict 30-50 points of damage on Normal setting. Red-named efreeti spawn while she is off the main platform. Gnolls will respawn if killed at this time as well. The Queen can be hit with spells and ranged attacks while on the outer platform.
- It is recommended that only those with high hit points and/or Armor Class, and high Balance skill attempt to melee her. Intimi-tanking is a viable tactic, if you flank her and stand on the outside of her hit box you shouldn't get tripped from her tail attack as often.
- At 15-20% health she goes in a "rage" mode (the DM text will read: "I am war, I am destruction...") where she gains Rage, Haste, and a Mantle of Invulnerability.
- If a party member falls or is knocked off the main platform, they can get back up by taking portals positioned at roughly the 2 o'clock and 7 o'clock points at the base of the room, however these portals are blocked off on Epic difficulty (Invisibilty and sneaking will allow you to avoid agro while you wait out the raid on the platform). A set of shrines appear on the main platform at the end of the quest.
- One working strategy involves gathering all melees together so that they stand on exactly a single point, in front of Queen Lailat; range attackers / casters / healers will stand right behind the melee group, out of the swing range of Lailat. The group confront Lailat face to face while the healers keeping the whole group alive with Mass Cure Wounds.
- Note: As of Update 12 the above strategy doesn't work that well, as Lailat now has a triple cometfall ability, which will knock down your healers and potentially wipe your group if you're all together. A simple modification of the strategy works better: Position your healers in one area, and have the melee fight her in another. Regroup when she teleports for mass healing, and engage her again separately when she returns. She is also much easier to maintain threat on now, so having a tank with a high threat/intimidate keep her in place helps immensely.
- Chests: One normal and One raid loot warded chest
- Epic: The warded chest is replaced by an Epic Chest containing one epic raid token and a chance at the loot listed below. The regular loot chest doesn't scale.
- NPC rewards: Standard, Choose from 10, Up to ML:10. 20th completion provides a random selection of 10 items from the below unique list. If you do your 20th completion on heroic tier, your end reward list will contain the base loot items. If you do your 20th completion on epic tier, the random selection of 10 items will also include the full list of epic ingredients. Therefore you should be very careful in choosing the tier of your 20th run to match the end rewards you are hoping to receive.
Named Chest Drop
- Bracers of the Demon's Consort - Bracers: Demonic Curse, Demonic Shield, Demonic Retribution, Demonic Drain
- Bramble-Casters - Gloves: Greater Spearblock,
- Chaosblade : , , Lesser Vampirism
- Cloak of the Zephyr - Cloak: Blurry, — 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1)
- Demon Scale Armor - +5 Scalemail (treated as Light armor, ASF 15%): ,
- Dustless Boots - Boots: , ,
- Green Blade : ,
- Lion-headed Belt Buckle - Belt: , , Roar,
- Marilith Chain - +5 Chainmail (ACP 0): Taint of Evil, , Shatter +6, 5/Good or Lawful
- Pouch of Jerky - Trinket: , , — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:3)
- Sandstorm Glasses - Goggles: , True Seeing
- Seal of the Earth - Ring: Natural armor bonus +3, , — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:3)
- Shining Crest of St. Markus - Helm: Deathblock, ,
- Staff of Arcane Power - : Good Luck +2,
- Fire Mephit Warriors - Only spawn on heroic difficulties
- Greater Fire Mephit Courtiers - Red-named on epic difficulties
- Efreeti Elite Guards - Red-named efreet; required kills
- Elder Fire Elementals - Orange-named fire elementals
- Fiendish Firebrand Archers - Red-named gnolls; respawn endlessly until Lailat is dead
- Queen Lailat - Purple-named marilith; raid boss