- Planner - two Ns
- Yeah=( So, this will be part of something bigger. UL (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 18:20, September 2, 2016 (EDT)
- Augment display does not dissapear under specific circumstances; (Browser firefox 48.0.2)
- Steps to reproduce: Select an augment color that has a named augment, select a named augment (the augment now appears below the augment slot selection box), select none in the augment slot color selection box. Effect: The named augment still displays below. Expected effect: The named augment disappears. — previous unsignedPlease sign posts using ~~~~ comment by 188.8.131.52 ( c | e | d | r | b ) at 23:41, March 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Site appears to be down penguin8or (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:47, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- Still appears to be down to me. ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 17:18, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- The planner lets you put armor-piercing as a prefix for a trinket, while the game doesn't.
- This connected with u33 (some changes in trinkets. Right now, I recheck/update info in a wiki.) UL (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 09:22, November 3, 2016 (EDT)
- Polished Ore (and Ingot) doesn't seem to be dropping from elemental mobs in bags any more (I suspect this is due to the fact that elemental collectables are split across two tiers!)
- After 8 hours of testing the best place to farm Polished Ore seems to be Temple of Vol right hand side, but it is very slow, about 1 drop per hour even when doing quick dashes, quit, reset, and repeat.
- Would it be possible to see the final stats for the item and total crafting components to make it in one handy little box? (similar to various greensteel crafting planners I've seen) — previous unsignedPlease sign posts using ~~~~ comment by 184.108.40.206 ( c | e | d | r | b ) at 23:41, March 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Change the top row of your app into a menu to switch between CC Planner / Gear master / About... Without the menu it's not possible (?) to switch from gear to item planner.--Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:05, September 2, 2016 (EDT)
- Integrate in named gear :) so say for wrist you can tell it 'Bracers of Wind' and it pulls in the related enchantments from that. :P Nice work so far!--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 16:34, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
- Love the crafting planner, but would really like it if the item type stayed highlighted with the yellow boarder after selection.
- Now, background change for selected item type. UL (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 09:49, September 20, 2016 (EDT)
- New suggestion: Allow users to save a URL that will take them to recipe they created. I usually keep an Evernote note per character of the items that I've been looking and working on. Previous crafting planners allowed users to save a link that I put into my character notes. This way I could plan out the needs for an item on a per character basis. Thanks for the great calculator. 14:45pm Dec 11, 2016 (EDT)
May I extend my warmest welcomes and offer you any help you may need? Thanks for your contributions, mate!
- ...First, you may want to check out our FAQ page.
- ...There's a wealth of wiki documentation on the Help page, perhaps some of it may be of use to you.
- ...Before you upload your screenshots, which we really appreciate, please read our file naming policy.
- ...With the wiki's most recent update from version 1.19 to 1.23, we now have many new features and abilities.
- ...There's a really good Introduction over on Wikipedia also, it should help you figure out what's going on if your new to wikis in general.
- ...Don't forget to change your DDOwiki user preferences.
- ...We pride ourselves on providing the best and most accurate information possible and are happy to reward our editors with extra privileges for making that happen. The first step in the promotion ladder turns off the CAPTCHA edit tests and you can check out the details Here.
If you need help with something above and beyond what the links above can provide...
- ...Someone is most always available! You can drop me a message on my user talk page (which I watch like a hawk), grab my other contact info on my user page, or ask one of the users on the list of 12 administrators.
Again, welcome to the wiki - and I can't thank you enough on behalf of the community for your help in making us the best DDO site around
Thank you so much for keeping DDO Store/Sales up to date! The only thing I'll ask is that you make sure to add the
|archived= data as well. You can get this by visiting https://web.archive.org/save/http://ddo.com/en/store and copy/pasting the address it gives you once it's done being saved. Thanks! ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 08:19, January 20, 2017 (EST)