And back from an AFK
As with yourself some time ago you may have noticed my absence from DDOwiki, this was due to family issues beyond my control, an isolated life changing event which has resulted in me changing my entire lifestyle - all very unexpectedly.
As you can now see from some very minor edits I have returned and will wish to resume my projects I took responsibility of prior to my absence.
These are primarily:
CURRENT: Green Steel
ONGOING: In Development
NO WORK: Character Sheet
 GREEN STEEL
Wiki conversion of all existing pages has been completed for some time and I am merely fleshing out graphical representations of each GS recipe for Tiers 1,2 & 3.
- What do you mean "fleshing out graphical representations of each GS recipe"? What do you think about adding a link to the crafting.cubicleninja.com display for each recipe? Greensteel Weave Cloak for example or Concordant Opposition Greensteel Weave Cloak if we want to be really specific. ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 13:24, October 9, 2014 (EDT)
- Have a look through my projects; specifically User:Agonshar/Projects to see the structure I've used - I've already incorporated everything on the wiki into what I have there, I linked every page I found first, removed bloat, integrated information ready for a new strucure to go public - its not ready yet as Tier 2 & 3 aren't finished, but its at about 70% completion currently. Here is the Greensteel landing page as per my structure: Green_Steel:_Introduction
Again ongoing additions to DDO require information to be added here, the most recent as you know is the new Necrotic Fountain with its Augment unlocks using Masterwork Tapestries and the other tapestries.
Another point on this project is that I spent valuable time gathering feedback from the Thelanis server regarding the layout of the crafting tables and had a large community satisfied based on this, I note Bladedge has changed this page with no valid reason or notification to myself at all or discussion on the relevant page. I'm making you aware I will be amending this page as the community see fit (please bare in mind I disregard personal preferences and ALWAYS go for what is the best outcome for the majority of people).
- I'm sure this will be an ever developing section of the wiki. Just about due for another Cannith Crafting update in the next update or two I expect. It's quite outdated in-game and a fair number of people have been crying for it. Don't forget, Thelanis isn't the only server and opinions may vary from server to server. Don't be too concerned with how others change the page, and if there is a disagreement just start a discussion about it on the talk page. Feel free to also mention the discussion on AN if it feels like there is an impasse or further discussion from other members is needed. ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 13:24, October 9, 2014 (EDT)
- Still looking at this page and hating it everyday, its turned very messy, it seems natural it needed to reach this stage in terms of the content it holds and where that content is but its looking like it requires a 'next step' somehow - I need to think this through much more.
 IN DEVELOPMENT
As listed on the administrators noticeboard I allocated control of these projects to myself, I am immediately making ongoing changes as required, its not really a huge project just organisation of information as time goes by.
 CHARACTER SHEET
A full project not even begun yet, no DDOwiki information exists at all about this.
- Not sure what you mean that no information about this exists on the wiki. We have pages about each of the components and I had thought there was a badly outdated page about the character sheet itself. ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 13:24, October 9, 2014 (EDT)
- Hi Shoe, I can see you're amending the character sheet central page I put up just now, and just to make you aware, I can see the changes you're making and understand why - BEFORE you message me - severe oversight - my terrible bad!! Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 09:48, October 14, 2014 (EDT)
- No worries... I'm going to get coffee and whatnot... I'll let you tweek it some more. :) I'll be back to look it over in a couple hours. You have plans on adding some info for the other tabs? ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 09:29, October 14, 2014 (EDT)
- I do indeed, I'll be making coffee now also and logging onto Thelanis as usual - shame you're not on that server! And taking new snapshots from the ddowiki account I've got there for this purpose. And Yes I'll be progressing through each tab, I may switch between Greensteel & Character Sheet though, I decided that one giant project just wasn't enough for me - no seriously I chose to enable a new project because one single repetitive project was just that: 'repetitive' and a grind. Also some other answers above regarding other things I'm involved with for you. Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 09:48, October 14, 2014 (EDT)
- Issue: I am unable to locate anywhere my screenshot folder and in turn cannot update image requirements on the DDOwiki - can the required pages for Character Sheet please be added? Apparently the screenshot folder has been relocated in a path or update recently - I wasn't aware of this and was still happily taking screenshots of MOD when it was released!! Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 08:29, October 15, 2014 (EDT)
- It's still in your user "My Documents\Dungeons and Dragons Online\". ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message)
- No, most definately not there, I always check that first, and I've also checked Program Files/Turbine etc, I'm wondering where my screenshots are going exactly!! Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 11:32, October 15, 2014 (EDT)
- For me it's
C:\Users\Donald\Documents\Dungeons and Dragons Online. Yours should be similar. You could always search for
ScreenShot00000 where the five digit number is any number from 00000 to the maximum number of screenshots you have and they are always.
*.jpg files. ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 18:57, October 15, 2014 (EDT)
- That was the 3rd thing I did after looking in my Documents where its historically been and also the Program Files/Turbine folder too, windows is not returning any searches. Although one thing I have noticed when trying to get around this issue was that when I attempted to use the PRTSCR button to put an image in the clipboard cache for pasting into paint was that when pasting the snapshot a windows image of the desktop appeared. Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 07:23, October 16, 2014 (EDT)
- Things I have tried without success: Looking in My Documents/Dungeons and Dragons Online, looking in Program Files/Turbine/Dungeons and Dragons Online, using CTRL + P, using PRT SCRN, using ALT + PRT SCR, allocating a screenshot function to a mouse button, uninstalling Microsoft keyboard & mouse software and re-attempting all of the above. I have not encountered this issue previously and I'm a little stumped! Its really hampereing my progress!! Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 07:53, October 16, 2014 (EDT)
- I have solved this issue with a work-around which I don't particularly like but it does work. I use the built in Snip Tool from Windows 7 and simply go to windowed mode in DDO - this enabled a copy/paste into Paint for editing. Awkward but it works. Agonshar (Contributions • Message) | My projects | My ToDo list | My Sandbox | My Links 08:33, October 16, 2014 (EDT)
I always play in windowed mode and use [Alt]-[PrtScn] to copy stuff to the clipboard and then paste it into paint. Have you checked your key mapping in game to make sure you didn't accidentally change or unset your [Ctrl]-[p] and you're actually still taking screenshots with it? I know they changed it in game so it doesn't tell you where the screenshots go anymore. What you might try is watch say or general and see where
/ui layout save ;target
saves to when you have yourself selected. That should give you a hint to where the images are. If you still can't find them, I could probably do a screen-sharing session and help you find them. Let me know. ShoeMaker
(Contributions • Message
) 11:02, October 16, 2014 (EDT)