ack! naw, naw, dont add * to quest reward lists for indent. it messes up unique quest rewards listing. i was breaking the main list into category entries using inclusions. so we can use those small lists wherever needed, and when we need to fix one of them we only have to edit it once. i knew that reward section of quest entries didnt look too great though. to fix that, we should revisit template:quest which is, um, something taht i dont wanna do right now as it affects many many pages... --yoko5000
- Okies, I had no idea that it would mess other things up... I was just trying to make it look purtier on the quest pages! Sorry... Is there any way to indent the whole thing (like you did for one of my replies, which I then C&Ped every time lol, on that Noob Talk page a few days ago) in the questpage itself? I played around with a few things, but... yeah, that just made it worse. Thank Faranth for the Preview button! -LrdSlvrhnd 01:12, March 11, 2010 (EST)
 you are designated!
gd job on the spelling/grammer. i suck at it, please go thru my stuff :P--Aranticus 03:32, March 25, 2010 (EDT)
 Nicked weaponry
For some reason the Acid designation is working now. Gratz on fixing it, however I can't seem to find anything that was done to the Acid link in the enhancements. How did you fix it? ~ Siltharin 23:41, 9 January 2011
Nvm, I just saw the redirect page you made. :) Still have tons to learn cause I really didn't know how to make that. ~ Siltharin 23:47, 9 January 2011
- No worries, neither do I lol... I always end up finding another redirect page and copying it! (I actually do that with a lot of stuff...) It's easier to sign your stuff with four tildes ( ~ ) or by clicking the "signature" button, either of which then dates it and automatically links to your userpage. --LrdSlvrhnd 23:51, January 9, 2011 (EST)
 Undoing edits
Perhaps you need to add why you decided to undo my updates since what I stated was correct. --220.127.116.11 14:05, February 8, 2011 (EST)
- Because what you stated was already there ("or the door at the end"), and a note about there not being a way out at the start (since most - if not all other - quests have an entrance door or rope) is, IMHO, more notable than a note about there being an exit door at the end, which is fairly standard. -LrdSlvrhnd 17:24, February 8, 2011 (EST)
you are now sysop, should be able to delete pages when you need to. --yoko5000 22:58, February 20, 2011 (EST)
 Skills Template
What I did with Template:Skills, was combine Template:Skill and Template:-Skill and added a little detail to explain what each skill does and how it reacts, exactly the same as I did with Template:Stat. I supposed I could take out the descriptions of each stat/skill, but that forces the user to have to click to find out more detail if they want it and takes them away from the page they wanted in the first place forcing them to use their back button to get back, which is what I was trying to avoid.. ShoeMaker 12:18, April 14, 2011 (EDT)
 Character page Templates....
Awesome.. You are the first person other than myself to use those templates.. Makes me feel good and accomplished when I spend hours working on these things and they actually get used... It gets frustrating keeping all of the brackets, although Notepad++ is a great help figuring out if all of my brackets are where they belong, and true/false statements straight (iirc #if: is |true|false and #ifeq: is |false|true or something like that)... Please feel free to leave me any comments, ideas, or suggestions on ways to improve my templates.. :) ShoeMaker 00:58, April 22, 2011 (EDT)
 Augment Crystals
I've re-vamped Template:Augment
on a sandbox so that it lists your choices when you mouse-over it. Some of the lists are kind of long, and I would like some input on if you guys think this revised template should be implemented. Here are the examples:
I am posting this on the talk pages of: Xevo, Yoko5000, Neouni, Borror0, UltraMonk, Backley, Shade, Raute borge, Yawgmoth, and LrdSlvrhnd
Where-as I am posting this on multiple talk pages to get more opinion, I have included "Reply here
" link as well
 Khortos items in Phiarlan Carnival
I noticed you added the notes that Archivist's Necklace and other Khortos necklaces come as end rewards in Phiarlan Carnival.
This is relevant to my interests, so I need to ask if you're sure. Because I ran that chain about 15 times trying to get that necklace, also asked the ~30 people that were in my parties if they got any necklaces, and the only necklace I ever seen or heard about there was Anger's Gift, which appeared roughly half the time. - . 18.104.22.168
All drop there, if you have Class Based End Rewards on you might not see them - Yawgmoth 18:39, July 12, 2011 (EDT)
About half the runs were with class based end rewards on, on wizard and bard, the other half with the class based off. What is your assertion that "all drop there" based on? Have you actually seen the other necklaces there?
- I can verify that I've seen the others drop there... ShoeMaker 22:37, July 17, 2011 (EDT)
- I also saw them drop there. Furian 11:58, July 18, 2011 (EDT)
 Ghostly Skeleton DR
I remember Shade's argumentation somewhere that the interaction of DR and dungeon scaling (described in this article Damage Reduction at the very bottom) is what causes us not to perceive the full DR that ghostlies have. I don't have an opinion because I don't own the pack. --Cru121 06:04, January 18, 2012 (EST)
- Yea before doing contraversial edits (id say ones that include the word "hell" in the summary count), you may wish to examine the pages history, I've already reverted the same edit you just changed and included the reason. I suggest you read the article and revert our edit yourself. I have personally verified the DR with my character who does over 100 damage a swing. --Shade 07:51, January 18, 2012 (EST)
- DR 100/Good is misleading because Ghostly Skeletons' DR is funky, it blocks a percentage of your base damage rather that a fixed amount of damage. It blocks ~50% of your base damage on normal, ~75% on hard and ??? on elite. Maybe 99% on elite? I don't do 100 dmg/hit vs. undead so I can't check, they block all my base damage on elite. by Mjoll 15:28, January 19, 2012 (EST)
 LOL You may appreciate this
-- ShoeMaker ( Contributions • Message) 00:58, May 1, 2012 (EDT)
 Come visit us in IRC chat!
Hey! Come visit us in DDOwiki's IRC chat
 Re: Techs talk page
Tech is occupied with personal matters, so it wont be anytime soon. (Last I spoke to him was 4 days ago
I'm back, mostly...