May I extend my warmest welcomes and offer you any help you may need? Thanks for your contributions, mate!
- ...First, you may want to check out our FAQ page.
- ...There's a wealth of wiki documentation on the Help page, perhaps some of it may be of use to you.
- ...Before you upload your screenshots, which we really appreciate, please read our file naming policy.
- ...With the wiki's most recent update from version 1.19 to 1.23, we now have many new features and abilities.
- ...There's a really good Introduction over on Wikipedia also, it should help you figure out what's going on if your new to wikis in general.
- ...Don't forget to change your DDO wiki user preferences.
- ...We pride ourselves on providing the best and most accurate information possible and are happy to reward our editors with extra privileges for making that happen. The first step in the promotion ladder turns off the CAPTCHA edit tests and you can check out the details Here.
If you need help with something above and beyond what the links above can provide...
- ...Someone is most always available! You can drop me a message on my user talk page (which I watch like a hawk), grab my other contact info on my user page, or ask one of the other 13 system operators .
Again, welcome to the wiki - and I can't thank you enough on behalf of the community for your help in making us the best DDO site around Zav (Contribs • Message • Email) 21:27, January 6, 2016 (EST)
- Will do, thx! C-Hound (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 21:36, January 6, 2016 (EST)
- (Ya, that ~does~ look better - I'm still remembering all my wiki-fu coding.) C-H ;)
I've noticed a lot of your recent edits are being marked as Minor when they are not. Perhaps you have the toggle for edit marking being minor as default? Habreno (Contribs • Message • Email) 20:36, January 19, 2016 (EST)
Confusion about Races table
Heya, the original idea behind the column Racial Ability Enhancements was to list ability increases available via class enhancements. For example, if you look at Elf enhancements, they can pick up Elven Dexterity I and Elven Dexterity II; +2 dex. Looks like you're not the only one who did not understand the idea of this column (see Talk:Races), so perhaps the best way to avoid confusion is to have TWO columns, one called Racial Modifiers, the other Racial Enhancements. --Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 03:47, January 2, 2017 (EST)
- Oh! Hmmm - that intent wasn't clear at all by the table or headers. Hmmm... both datum seem important - yeah, let's see if we can't get both in there - and clearly.C-Hound (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email) 15:20, January 2, 2017 (EST)