||Welcome to DDOwiki!
Sorry, Abolisherbot is not an acceptable username. Please contact anyone on the list of 14 administrators to see what needs to be done for you to be able to edit! Thank you for your interest in contributing to DDOwiki. ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 00:13, August 16, 2016 (EDT)
May I extend my warmest welcomes and offer you any help you may need? Thanks for your contributions, mate!
- ...First, you may want to check out our FAQ page.
- ...There's a wealth of wiki documentation on the Help page, perhaps some of it may be of use to you.
- ...Before you upload your screenshots, which we really appreciate, please read our file naming policy.
- ...With the wiki's most recent update from version 1.19 to 1.23, we now have many new features and abilities.
- ...There's a really good Introduction over on Wikipedia also, it should help you figure out what's going on if your new to wikis in general.
- ...Don't forget to change your DDOwiki user preferences.
- ...We pride ourselves on providing the best and most accurate information possible and are happy to reward our editors with extra privileges for making that happen. The first step in the promotion ladder turns off the CAPTCHA edit tests and you can check out the details Here.
If you need help with something above and beyond what the links above can provide...
- ...Someone is most always available! You can drop me a message on my user talk page (which I watch like a hawk), grab my other contact info on my user page, or ask one of the users on the list of 14 administrators.
Again, welcome to the wiki - and I can't thank you enough on behalf of the community for your help in making us the best DDO site around
Marking edits as minor
Hello there! Not all edits are minor, and most of yours are not. I'm guessing you have a setting toggled to mark them all as minor by default for you, this will cause a lot of trouble for you and it is best to undo that setting by hitting the save button after clicking here. Happy editing! ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 08:01, January 11, 2017 (EST)
- I'll also note that you are doing multiple duplicates edits to a single page... For example... 62 edits to this page that
could have been done in 1-3 edits top (I understand missing one or two instances with bulk changes like that). If you are using an (semi-)automated script or bot, please create a separate bot account and request it be marked as a bot. Thanks, and thanks for your contributions! ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 08:13, January 11, 2017 (EST)