|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Update 9 named items
From DDO wiki
|Named items by update|
- Staff of Fleshshaping +5 Quarterstaff: Superior Devotion VI, Major Healing Lore, Superior Nullification VI, Major Void Lore, Efficient Metamagic - Empowered Healing II [ML:14, BtA]
- Infused Chaosrobe - Robe: Spell Turmoil, Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX, Trace of Madness, Power Drain [ML:14, BtA]
- Mindfury Symbiont - Trinket:Greater Efficacy , Spell Focus Mastery +1, Greater Arcane Lore, Constitution -2, Fortitude Save -2 [ML:15, BtC]
- Parasitic Breastplate - +5 Breastplate: [counts as Light Armor, Armor Bonus 10, Max DexBonus 8] Symbiotic Flexibility, Diehard, Trace of Madness, Symbiotic Backlash, Rough Hide +3 [ML:14, BtA]
- Turbulent Epee - +5 Rapier: Magic Turbulent Burst, Treason, Metalline, Aligned [ML:14, BtA] (Swiftfoot HQ chest)
- Insanity - +5 Great Sword: Wild Frenzy, Bewildering, Unbalancing, Unwiedly [ML:14, BtA]
reward list Invalid category. The quest/storyarc name was changed to Category:Harbinger of Madness reward items. All members should be moved there.
 New Effects
- Aligned: This weapon transmutes into a form that is able to bypass any alignment-based Damage Reduction. (Chaotic, Good, Evil, Lawful)
- Antimagic Spike: This item was made from a beholders Antimagic materials. When scoring a critical hit on an enemy with your ranged or melee weapons, the target must make a DC 28 Fortitude save of be unable to cast spells for a brief duration
- Arrow Spitting: While this item is equipped and an enemy hits you, there is a chance that this item will produce a stack of 20 arrows of a random type. Where exactly the arrows come from remains a mystery.
- Bewildering: Targets of this weapon can feel their willpower slipping away. They lose -1 Wisdom on a successful attack
- Curse Vector: This item is a carrier of curses. It can apply them to your foes, but also to you- when you are damaged there is a small chance that you will have a Bestow Curse cast on you.
- Diehard: If you are incapacitated while this item is equipped, it will automatically stabilize you as though you had the Diehard feat.
- Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX: Increases your effective caster level for sorcerer and wizard spells up to the listed level by 1. In this case it increases all of your Evocation Caster Level spells up to 9th level spells by 1. (Not to be confused with Evocation Caster DC). This does not effect the Archmage spell-like abilities, nor does it affect spells you cast using items.
- Life-Devouring: This weapon deprives an enemy of its energy and passes it on to you. When you roll a 20 on an attack, that enemy must make a DC 28 Fortitude save or be subjected to a -6 penalty to all stats. At the same time you will feel your power return, as though Greater Restoration were cast on you.
- Metal Fatigue: The metal plates of this armor sometimes tire you out. When you are damaged there is a small chance you will become Exhausted
- Mind Turbulence: This item fills your mind with chaos, disrupting your thoughts and causing a -10 Concentration penalty.
- Overfocus: This item helps you focus your attention, but it makes you somewhat oblivious to your surroundings, causing a -10 penalty to Search and Spot
- Polycurse: This weapon is enchanted with many diverse curses. On a vorpal strike an enemy may be hit with one of these effects at random: Blindness, Exhaustion, Bestow Curse, or Enervation (Confirmed to work with all critical hits, instead of only vorpal like the description states)
- Power Drain: This item reserves some of your power in order to function. You lose 30 maximum spell points (or up to 60 if you are a Sorcerer or Favored Soul)
- Spell Turmoil: This item pops and buzzes with suppressed energy. When casting any damaging Fire, Cold, Acid or Electric spells, there is a chance that your spell damage for of one of those energy types will be boosted by 75% for 30 seconds
- Stealth Strike: Reduces the threat generated by ranged attacks and spells by 15%.
- Symbiotic Backlash: This item is symbiotic and grants you benefits, but also deals 2d6 extra damage when enemies roll a 20 on an attack against you.
- Symbiotic Flexibility: Because this suit of armor merged with your body, the flexibility it affords you is practically unparalleled. A suit of armor that has this property has a maximum Dexterity Bonus 4 higher then normal, and its armor check penalty is reduced by 4.
- Telekinesis Guard: The telekinetic abilities of a beholder are stored within this item. When enemies hit you, they may be assaulted by these psychic forces, falling to the ground unless they make a DC 35 Reflex save.
- Trace of Madness: You can almost hear faint, panicked voices when this item is close to you. Perhaps the latent power of this item's hint of madness could be brought out by some catalyst (New form of Suppressed Power?)
- Turbulent Burst: This weapon is enchanted with wild, unpredictable energy. It will do 1d8 damage of a random energy type (fire/cold/electric/acid) on a successful hit, and 3d8 damage of a random energy type on critical hits
- Unwieldy: This weapon is very large and makes you clumsier as you wield it, causing a -2 Dexterity penalty
- Wild Frenzy: This weapon has a tendency to drive those it strikes insane. On vorpal strikes the target will go wild and attack its own allies for 15 seconds if it fails a DC 25 Will save. Enemies driven wild this way, however, have a chance of coming to their senses if damaged.
 Item Fixes/Changes
From Update 9 Release Notes;
- The Righteousness weapon enchantment now turns a weapon "Good" for damage reduction purposes.
- The Bloodstone magical item from the Menechtarun desert has been renamed "The Blood Stone", and now has a unique icon.
- The Epic Ring of the Buccaneer from Euphonia's Barter Box will now have Protection +5. An Epic Ring of the Buccaneer upgraded via the device to tier 2 will have its Dexterity +6 property removed when Dexterity +7 is added. Rings already bought or upgraded will be changed retroactive by placing them as is in the Stone of Change (Augmented versions will not lose their augmentation). 
- Eternal wands have been upgraded.
From Dev tracker;
- The Life Stealing is being looked into getting fixed (Dreamspitter, Staff of the Shadow)  
- The Anthem will work as described (Stormsinger Cloak, Elyd Edge) 
- The Epic Telekinetic proc rate has been addressed (Epic Sirroco, Epic Whirlwind) 
- The Greater Poison Guard DC was fixed to 28, in accordance with the description (Epic Envenomed Cloak) 
- The Greater Might of the Abishai set bonus, second effect has been fixed/changed to a +3 increase to your conjuration spell DCs 
- The Bold Trinket from Euphonia's Barter Box will have the Stacking Seeker +2 fixed 
- The Epic Ornamented Dagger will be exclusive (only 1 item a time in the inventory), but still can be combined with the lvl 16 version