Update 36 Patch 1 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Here are the Release Notes for Update 36 Patch 1, released on Wednesday, July 19th.
News and Notes
- Warlock's Eldritch Aura will no longer buff enemies when a friendly NPC is within range.
- Warlock's Eldritch Aura will no longer buff NPCs.
- Arcane Archer's fifth Core enhancement Shadow Arrows no longer removes its passive +1 Critical Multiplier when swapping your weapon.
- Lost Motes remain Lost, but are no longer unusable and containing a String Table Error in Bags, Shared Banks, and Crafting Storage.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Undead in the Mines of Tethyamar will no longer be healed by Positive Energy, and are now actually Undead.
- Both of the Optional bosses in Records of the Past will no longer become active until you have entered the room with them.
- Experience in The Mines of Tethyamar has been increased on all difficulties.
- Mines of Tethyamar quests on Legendary Casual now drop Legendary named items instead of Heroic named items.
- The percentage chance for Mines of Tethyamar named items to get Reaper bonuses are now at their intended level.
- Mines of Tethyamar named items can no longer gain multiple Reaper bonuses.
- The light armor Gaz'zt's Habiliment now properly appears in Desire in the Dark instead of other Mines of Tethyamar quests.
- The robe Deep Arcanum no longer appears in Desire in the Dark, and instead properly appears in Graveyard Shift.
- There is now a single Guild Buffs icon that remains visible when the Hide Guild Buffs UI option is enabled. This buff is only granted when using the Airship Amenity Bar, and simply displays the time remaining on non-Cargo Hold guild buffs.