Update 24 Hotfix 2 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Welcome to the Update 24 Hotfix 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Friday, January 30, 2015.
News and Notes
- Tactical feats no longer add a character's level to its DC.
- Tactical feats no longer add double their ability score modifier to their initial Saving Throw.
- Single Weapon Fighting feats had previously been granting too much bonus damage based on ability score. This has now been corrected to match the text (up to +50% damage, the same as Two-Handed Fighting.)
- Fireball (and Fireball spell-like abilities) no longer erroneously use a character's Strength score for their DC, and now work correctly.
- Stackable items can now properly be moved from a player's character bank.
for the Known Issues.