Update 23 Hotfix 1 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
Update 23: Hotfix 1
- The Mark of Death raid now has a 20th completions list. Players who have run the raid will have their under-20 completions retained, and players who have already exceeded 20 completions will have their progress to the next 20 completions retained.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not be awarded loot from the end chest of The Mark of Death raid.
- Fixed several issues with armors and other items not creating the proper cosmetic when using the Item:Mirror of Glamering. This fix is not retroactive; players who created a cosmetic armor using the Mirror of Glamering who are not satisfied with the resulting cosmetic item due to a change in the item's look or coloring should contact support, either in-game or through support.turbine.com.
- The Item:Key to the City - Eveningstar can once again be used on a guild airship.
- The Quest Arc reward for the Epic Orchard of the Macabre quest chain now offers better loot.
- Knight of the Chalice: Exalted Smite's cooldown now decreases with the amount of ranks spent in the enhancement.
- Two Handed Fighting and Two Weapon Fighting are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Item:Heart Seeds will now be offered to eligible characters as a reward option when running Epic Orchard of the Macabre quests, Epic Gianthold quests, and Epic Three Barrel Cove quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused all effects that provide a +2 Insight Bonus to Strength to instead provide a +3 Insight Bonus to Intelligence.