Update 14 Hotfix Release Notes
From DDO wiki
This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Release Notes: Update 14 Hotfix
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted Thursday, June 28th 2012.
- It is now possible to repeat quests that are tied to the Campaign system (e.g. Korthos quests, Web of Chaos)
- Opening a Challenge will no longer block XP from other quest types, nor cause quest CR to drop to 1, nor prevent you from picking other difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking some Epic Tokens & Epic Token Fragments from being picked up.
- Epic Fire Reavers now scale properly for the quest level / difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes block a player from speaking with the NPC leading to/from the Forgotten Realms.
- Banished a crashing issue caused by naughty Lawful Evil Outsiders.
- Pulling the lever too soon in Beyond the Rift will no longer break the quest.
- Corrected an issue with spider CR in Web of Chaos.
Known issues are now available, click here!