Update 13 Patch 1 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
- 1 Release Notes: Update 13 Patch 1
- 2 Of Special Note
- 3 News & Notes
- 3.1 Classes
- 3.2 Combat
- 3.3 Creature Companions
- 3.4 Items
- 3.5 Quests and Adventure Areas
- 3.6 UI
- 3.7 Skills, Feats, and Enhancements
- 3.8 Other Changes
- 4 Known Issues
Release Notes: Update 13 Patch 1
Welcome to the Update 13 Patch 1 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012.
Of Special Note
- Epic scrolls will once again appear in Epic-level dungeons.
News & Notes
- Reincarnating will no longer cause a Character Sheet UI issue, and players can apply tomes of learning normally.
- Tome upgrades will now work after reincarnation.
- Fascinated or hypnotized enemies will no longer teleport.
- Creature Companions will now do their tricks when a trick is activated from a locked hotbar.
- Cranium Rat and Kobold Shaman Creature Companions are now available in the DDO Store. Additional tricks and gear for these companions are available as well.
- Items that grant bonus feat uses (like Uncanny Dodge) will no longer remove counts when unequipped, except to return the number to its new maximum count.
- The Epic Ring of the Master Artificer and Epic Mournlode Breastplate can now have their augments cleansed in a Stone of Change.
- It is once again no longer possible to summon monsters in public areas.
- The level 4 Ring of the Master Artificer, Ring of the Stalker, Spare Hand, Blasting Chime, Bracers of Wind, Cloak of Flames and Rock Boots no longer have the "Upgradable: Tier 1" effect on them, since there is nothing for them to upgrade to.
- Fixed an issue where weapons with the Righteous benefit were not applying their proper to-hit and damage bonuses against Evil creatures.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue where quest objectives would not always display properly when logging into an adventure area.
- Fixed a tooltip error involving the Greater Bold Trinket.
- The new quest objectives that appear in the Korthos public area for new players will now properly appear when in the Wavecrest Tavern.
- The tile puzzle now works the same on all difficulties again. Fixed an issue that caused a bug with the phase tile puzzle.
The Web of Chaos
Servants of the Overlord
- The end fight is now less difficult on higher difficulty settings.
- The area where Flamefang and his hellhounds reside has been reworked.
- Changed some of Flamefang's dialog.
- Added a rumbling noise to a quest-related event.
- The Khyber Reavers' flaming rocks now do less damage.
The Spinner of Shadows
- The background behind Lolth during the end drama sequence is now more demon webby.
- Fixed a stuck spot near one of the shrines.
- The Spinner of Shadows will no longer attack players outside of the prison room.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buffs and debuffs to not be removed from the UI bar when their time runs out.
- Fixed an issue that could cause inventory to appear to be hidden on the Creature Companion tab.
- Improved the vitals bar for characters with hit points, spell points, and ki.
Skills, Feats, and Enhancements
- Fixed an issue where Rage and other "clickable" feats would not always activate, but still have their cooldowns engage.
- Decreased upstream bandwidth usage related to mouse click information.
- Fixed an issue that could cause lag when an avatar’s position was in dispute by the server.
- Reduced the resource usage of the game UI in combat. Spell casters and hotbar connoisseurs should experience better performance.
- Challenge Leaderboards will now update properly for solo players.
- Summoned Ghaeles should no longer go "teleport crazy" and decrease game client performance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the floating health bars of monsters to be the same as the health bar of a targeted enemy.
Known issues are now available, click here!