All items are obtained from the new Challenges, using the new Barter UI in House Cannith.
Added in Update 12 Patch 1:
Items are available in versions of level 4, 8, 12, 16, 20. Level 8+ items feature 3 tiers. Level 20 Tier 2 and 3 items are usually considered Epic items, as they require completions of Epic versions of the challenges to acquire. Level 20 Tier1 items can be made outside of Epics. See Cannith Challenge reward items for details.
 Items gained from boss kills in Challenges
These items are very rare (~2-4% droprate) drops gained by killing monsters which drop supply chests (if you're lucky you'll get both a challenge item and the chest). They can also all be purchased on the DDO Store.
 Usable in any Challenge, Quest or Wilderness Area
 Raid loot changes
- Abbot and Reaver loot has been modified and can now be upgraded by collecting Seals on hard and elite - see Fountain of Necrotic Might and Stormreaver Monument for a list of potential upgrades.
- The Shroud standard (non-20th) end rewards now give small - large ingredients, shards of power and, rarely Boots of Anchoring ingredients or +2 and +3 BTC tomes
- New items added on HoX and VoD hard/elite side chest only (possibly not included on 20th end reward)
- Omniscience - Ring: Heightened Awareness 4, Exceptional Resistance +2 (Reflex), Exceptional Fortification (25%) [ML:20, BtC]
- Divine Vengeance - Longsword: Essentially DDOs version of the Iconic Holy Avenger. Just a basic +5 Cold Iron Longsword for most, but when wielded by a paladin it becomes much more powerful.
- Vengeful Protector - Large Shield: 2d6 +5, 19-20/x2 base, Mithral, Incite +10%This item increases the threat generated by melee damage by 10%, Healing Amplification - 10%Healing Amplification - 10%: This effect amplifies all incoming positive energy healing by 10% (includes spells, potions, and other effects)., Holy BurstHoly Burst: A holy weapon is imbued with holy power. This power makes the weapon good-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2d6 damage against all of evil alignment. In addition critical hits deal an amount of extra damage depending on the weapon's critical multiplier: x2 - 3d6. x3 - 4d6. x4 - 5d6., Shield Bashing - 20% This shield adds a 20% chance to make a secondary shield bash when attacking. This stacks with bonuses granted by any relevant feats.
 Hound of Xoriat Hard/Elite New Loot (Drops in side chest)
- Thaarak Wraps - Handwraps: Phantasmal Killer (3/day), +5 Enhancement Bonus+5 Enhancement Bonus: This weapon has been magically enhanced and gains a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls., Acid BlastAcid Blast: This weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid. Critical hits with this weapon deal an amount of extra acid damage depending on the weapon's critical multiplier: x2 - 1d10. x3 - 2d10. x4 - 3d10. Additionally, if you roll a 20 when attacking and confirm the critical hit, the weapon blasts your target, doing 4d6 more acid damage., Acid BurstAcid Burst: This weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid. An acid weapon deals an extra 1d6 acid damage on a successful hit. In addition critical hits deal an amount of extra acid damage depending on the weapon's critical multiplier: x2 - 1d10. x3 - 2d10. x4 - 3d10., Thaarak Corrosion, Nightmares, Inherent (10) Acid ResistanceInherent (10) Acid Resistance: This property absorbs the first 10 stacking points of acid damage per attack that the wearer would normally take.,
- Bonesplitter - Greatclub: +5 Enhancement Bonus+5 Enhancement Bonus: This weapon has been magically enhanced and gains a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls., Fracturing, Bonesplitter, Blunt Trauma, Impact, Maiming
- Bracelet of Madness - Bracers:Potency +0Potency +0: Provides a +0 Equipment bonus to wearer's Universal Spell Power., Arcane Lore Arcane Lore: Your Universal spells gain additional 6% chance to make critical hits and their critical multiplier increase by 0.25x, Greater Evocation FocusGreater Evocation Focus: Your Evocation spells have the DC to resist them increased by +2., Feeds Off Madness