|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Update 12 Patch 2 Release Notes
From DDO wiki
 Release Notes: Update 12 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 12 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011.
 Of Special Note
- Fixed several "String table" errors on challenge items and augment slots.
- Characters can no longer be power-leveled in challenges.
- Existing cookie jars should now contain the new cookies properly.
- There are now recipes to turn in old Stormreaver and Black Abbot raid loot items to grant them the "upgradeable" effect, which will allow them to be upgraded with Seals from the Hard/Elite difficulty modes of those raids.
- Three items from the Black Abbot raid (Breeze, Enduring Conviction, and Unwavering Ardency) were only appearing in upgradeable form on Normal difficulty. Now the upgradeable versions are available on Hard and Elite as well.
- The Tinker's Finesse set bonus now correctly grants the wearer True Seeing.
 Known Issues
Known issues are now available: