|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- Base Value: None
- Weight: None
- Proficiency Class: Simple weapons
- Damage and Type: 1d3 + 0 Bludgeon (Halflings use 1d2 + 0 Bludgeon)
- Critical threat range 20 / x2
- Weapon Type: Bludgeoning weapons
- Handedness: Unarmed
- Default Modifiers
- Durability: Not applicable
- Made from: Not Applicable
- Hardness: ?
You fight with your bare hands.
- Always good to use against oozes when you have no Muckbane or Everbright bludgeoning weapon on-hand.
- The Monk is the most effective and naturally fluent unarmed class in the game, thanks to Unarmed Strike and their state of being centered.
- Handwraps can be used by practically any class to fight with while unarmed.
- Driud's natural attacks, while not always bludgoning, are considered unarmed and they also benefit from feats that grant bonuses to Unarmed weapons, such as Weapon Focus:Unarmed (granted by Weapon_Focus:_Bludgeoning).