|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Turn Undead enhancements
From DDO wiki
- Divine Light: Deals (6/12/18)d6 light damage to all nearby undead creatures. They can make a Will save against a DC of (10 + Cleric Level + Charisma Modifier) to take half damage.
- Divine Healing: Heal over Time ability. Heals another character for (1/2/3)d3 hit points every 2 seconds, for 30 seconds. Cannot target self.
- Divine Cleansing: Grants another character a (+4/+6/+8) morale bonus to their Fortitude save for a 1 minute. Also removes the effects Disease & Poison. (2nd tier adds Blinded & Curse; 3rd tier adds Paralyzed & Petrified) Cannot target self.
- Divine Vitality: Restores (3/5/7)d4 + 10 spellpoints to another character. Cannot target self.
- Divine Might: Activate this ability to gain a (+2/+4/+6/+8) Sacred bonus to damage for one minute.
- Radiant Servant Burst: One-off AoE healing for 1 to 8 HP plus 1 per caster level, Also removes 1 to 4 negative levels and 1 to 6 points of ability damage. Damages undead.
- Radiant Servant Aura: Continuous AoE healing for 1 HP per 3 caster levels, every 2 secs. Duration 48 secs + 3 secs per caster level. Damages undead.
Numbers in brackets (#/#/#) refer to successive tiers