|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Description:||Fires electrical bolts at enemies. At higher charge levels multiple bolts are rapidly fired. Opponents struck by the crystals receive a Reflex save for half damage.|
|Charge Tier I:||4 to 10 + 1d2 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier II:||5 to 15 + 1d4 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier III:||6 to 20 + 1d6 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier IV:||7 to 25 + 1d8 per Artificer Level|
|Charge Tier V:||8 to 30 + 1d10 per Artificer Level|
|| Artificer Rune Arm Use
|Use Magical Device DC
||No UMD needed
||Bound to Character on AcquireBound to Character on Acquire: This item is Bound to Character on Acquire
||135 / 135
||GemGem: Items made of gem are generally extremely durable and have a very high hardness. Most commonly used to make trinkets and docents.
||The Master Artificer, Rightside End Chest
- Maximum Charge Tier: V
- Lightning Strike WeaponsLightning Strike Weapons: While wearing this item, your melee and ranged weapons gain hit effect: This item stores the power of a volatile thunderstorm deep within. Occasionally, this dynamic power comes to the surface, devastating enemies with a massive lighting strike.
- Potency +48Potency +48: Provides a +48 Equipment bonus to wearer's Universal Spell Power.
- Exceptional Fortification (10%)Exceptional Fortification (10%): This magical effect produces a magical force that protects vital areas of the wearer more effectively. When a critical hit or sneak attack is scored on the wearer, there is a 10% chance that the critical hit or sneak attack is negated and the damage is instead rolled normally. This effect stacks with other fortification bonuses except itself.
- Missing Parts
- Rune Arm Imbue: Electrical IVRune Arm Imbue: Electrical IV: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d8 points of electrical damage per hit.
- Craftable Rune Arm: (+5)This Rune Arm is craftable and can be customized using recipes at standard crafting devices. This Rune Arm can hold up to one 'prefix' and one 'suffix' enchantment with a maximum total Enchantment level of 5, which will increase the minimum level of this item. Once applied, these enchantments cannot be changed. Rune Arms cannot have their maximum potential increased.
||When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
||Drops on all difficulties. More frequently on higher difficulties.
This can be upgraded in two ways:
- Alchemical Crafting: Can add Insightful Intelligence +2, and Transform Kinetic Energy
- Upgrade 1: The Cerebral Distillation Unit needed for the upgrade drops from the master artificer "Destroy Soul-Cleansing Device" optional chest.
- Upgrade 2: The Elemental Motion Fixation Device needed drops from the lord of blades "Grudge Maker" optional chest.
- Cannith Crafting: Can add any effect which normally goes onto a craftable +5 trinket.