Titan Mk III
Alignment: True Neutral
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
- Melee Attack Bonus: ?
- Melee Attack Damage: Hammer (Bludgeoning) damage, Blender (Slashing) 4 hits - damage
- Ranged Attack Damage: (Normal): Force Bullets - moderate damage, 40-70 force. Small AOE.
- Force Shockwave Cannon Blast: - See below
- Hammer Drop: - See below
- Blender Attack: - See below
- Force Cannon: - See below
- Type: Construct
- Race: Warforged Titan
- Title: Ronny
- Alignment: True Neutral
- HP: Approximately
- DR: /Adamantine
- Fortification: 100%
- Saves: Fort High, Reflex Moderate
- Resists/Immunities: Construct traits, Anti Magic Ward, Anti Magic Field
- Spell Resistance: ?
- Intimidate DC:
- Power Loss: - See below
Habitat: The Master Artificer
Description: Titan Mk III <Ronny> aka "The Purple One" is one of the raid bosses of The Master Artificer raid, introduced in Update 11. Titan Mk III is encountered along with his buddy Titan Mk II <Margie> during the final stage of the raid.
Special Abilities Unique to Ronny
- Force Shockwave Cannon Blast: Ronny will raise his arm to charge up his cannon, then after about 4 seconds of charging, he will fire off a MASSIVE blast of force energy, dealing 500+ damage to everything its in wake, and in a large AOE splash at the point of impact. Needless to say - you should dodge this at all costs.
- Anti Magic Ward: Grants immunity to all spells level 6 and below, even direct damage. This means you need to engage him primarily in melee combat. This ward will drop when he hits approximately 25% health.
- Anti Magic Field: Not only is he immune to spells, but his aura will disable all nearby players' buffs that are level 6 and below.
- Power Loss: After dropping below 25% health Ronny will lose all his special abilities. His anti magic aura and field will drop and he will no longer be able to charge up his shockwave. He will also be crippled and unable to move very fast, this is your chance to regroup and prepare Margie if she hasn't yet been prepped.
Special Abilities (Standard ones all Titans possess)
- Hammer Drop: He will drop his massive hammer arm down, shaking the ground and severely damaging (bludgeoning) all it hits. In addition to the damage it deals, it will often (seems to be a ~75% proc chance) automatically knock down anyone it strikes. It sometimes shows a strength save when you get hit, but even with a 80 strength, you cannot save against this unless you roll a 20. Additionally, all nearby allies in a moderate AOE will also get knocked away and onto their backs if they fail a hidden DC35 balance check. Bring your balance equipment!
- Blender Attack: He will reel back, then use his force cannon as a blender. It will very quickly strike all nearby players with 4 hits of moderate slashing damage. Not nearly as devastating as Margie's Blender.
- Force Cannon: Generally he will stick to melee combat as long as you remain near, but if you engage him in range, he will return the favor by using his force cannon occasionally. It doesn't have the devastating power that the Force Shockwave Cannon blast has, but these bullets move faster and are tougher to dodge.