|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Troglodytes' Get
|Requires access to adventure pack: Three-Barrel Cove|
Legend claims that the pirate lord still haunts this tomb, eternally guarding his ill-gotten treasures. But Garl the Grey is dead, and you are alive...
|The Troglodytes' Get|
|Heroic XP:||♣614 ♦1,090 ♥1,156 ♠1,222|
|Takes place in:||Garl's Tomb|
|NPC contact:||Red Tom|
|Quest acquired in:||Three-Barrel Cove|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
The tomb of Garl the Grey is behind a waterfall, along the cliffside road heading west out of camp. You must destroy all the troglodyte eggs within the tomb.
- Part 1 of the Garl's Tomb story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Destroy 25 eggs
- (Optional) Slay Chieftain Zaokh (10% of base XP)
Tips and Misc
- The troglodyte warlocks throw fireballs and like Slow and Touch of Idiocy, while the shamans like Melf's Acid Arrow, so Fire and Acid Resistances are helpful. Proof Against Poison is also helpful, between the trogs, the eggs, and the mushrooms.
- The eggs count towards your Breakables bonus.
- The first shrine is behind a locked door. (Lock DCs)
- You will not be able to open the underwater door to Grey Garl's treasure room yet.
- Chieftain Zaokh can be found at the bottom of the troglodyte's main den.
- Aggression bonus: 45 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 59 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 25 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 33 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Two
- One in the northern lobe of the first big room (with the stone bridge); a gate drops and the gargoyles awaken upon opening it
- One on the central platform in the final chamber
- Collectables: Four
- Mushroom behind the waterfall west of the gargoyle chest
- Rubble behind the stairs in the second large room (with the cistern)
- Mushroom on a ledge between two platforms of the middle level of the main den, on the north end
- Mushroom on a ledge between the two bridges across the upper level of the main den, on the west end
- NPC rewards: None; quest advanced to Old Grey Garl