The Smuggler's Warehouse
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
You suspect that Fitzpat the Fence was not quite honest about the dangers of this dim warehouse.
|The Smuggler's Warehouse|
|Takes place in:||Smuggler's Warehouse|
|Bestowed by:||Fitzpat the Fence|
|NPC contact:||Fitzpat the Fence|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Fitzpat the Fence told you a story about smuggled gems stashed in a Kobold-ridden warehouse by the docks. Find the warehouse and retrieve the gems for Fitzpat.
- Obtain the 10 Smuggler's Gems
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Deezil +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Chiku +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Raktu +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Rancor +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Calamity +15% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Quest item collection (mandatory: 10 gems)
- Randomly placed quest items (mandatory: 10 gems)
- Frost trap just after the first gate. Control panel is on the right wall before the gate.
- Fire trap at the top of a ramp just southeast of the first main room. Control panel is just past the top of the ramp.
- Blade trap at the top of a ramp just northeast of the first main room. Control panel is at the top of the ramp on the north wall. If you go straight down the center, you'll be safe.
Tips and Misc
- This quest is of average difficulty.
- If you kill the sentries before they sound the alarm, you may not be able to achieve some optional objectives.
- Look around VERY carefully for breakables - the smuggler's rubies can be in any of them - including that one tucked away in the corner which you missed, and now have to run around the place 5 times looking for.
- You won't find any gems in breakables until AFTER you pass the frost trap.
- There should be 1 extra gem, so you don't have to find them all.
- Witch Doctor Deezil may appear in a room/alcove opened by a lever in the southwestern part of the dungeon.
- Witch Doctor Chiku may appear in a room/alcove opened by a lever in the northwestern part of the dungeon.
- Witch Doctor Raktu may appear in the curved hallway just north of the shrine, where the kobolds' altar is. Kobolds in the room open a secret door to give you access to him. If you kill all the kobolds you can't get into Raktu's hallway.
- Rancor may appear in the room northeast of the main/central room (the scorpion room).
- Calamity may appear in the room southeast of the main/central room (the spider room).
- Aggression bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 39 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 64 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 83 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 102 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 - 7
- 1 on a platform south of quest entrance; contains only iron key to locked gate; no treasure.
- 1 behind a hidden door in the NW room
- 1 optional for killing Witch Doctor Deezil (Kobold, doesn't always spawn, found in a room opened by a lever in the southwestern part of the dungeon)
- 1 optional for killing Witch Doctor Chiku (Kobold, doesn't always spawn, found in a room opened by a lever in the northwestern part of the dungeon)
- 1 optional for killing Witch Doctor Raktu (Kobold, doesn't always spawn, found in the curved hallway just north of the shrine, where the kobolds' altar is)
- 1 optional for killing Rancor (Scorpion, doesn't always spawn, found in the room northeast of the central room)
- 1 optional for killing Calamity (Black Widow, doesn't always spawn, found in the room southeast of the central room)
- Collectables: Four
- Mushroom in the southern half of the blocked hallway to the west
- Rubble in the NE corner, in the scorpion room
- Adventurer's Pack in the SE corner, in the spider room
- Adventurer's Pack in the SW room, just before the shrine
- NPC rewards: Standard. Choose from 4 Random +1 items.
Named Chest Drop
- Calamity's Carapace - +2 Light armor: (Calamity)
- Chiku's Bauble - Trinket: (Witch Doctor Chiku)
- Chitin Shield - +1 Light steel shield, (Rancor)
- Deezil's Ornament - Necklace: — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:1) (Witch Doctor Deezil)
- Raktu's Trifle - Necklace: Absorbs Magic Missiles (20 charges) (Witch Doctor Raktu)
- Vestments of Light - Outfit: , , — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:3) (Witch Doctor Chiku)
|Witch Doctor Chiku (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Witch Doctor Deezil (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Witch Doctor Raktu (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Brown Spider (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Kobold Sentry (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Thrower (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Warrior (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Medium Monstrous Scorpion (view)||Vermin||Scorpion|