The Mystery of Delera's Tomb
|Requires access to : Delera's Tomb|
Delera Omaren was a great philanthropist and benefactor of Stormreach. She deserves a better rest than she has found.
|The Mystery of Delera's Tomb|
|Takes place in:||Delera's Antechamber|
|Bestowed by:||Derek Grospic|
|NPC contact:||Derek Grospic|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||No|
Part 1 of the Delera's Tomb story arc.
Speak to Derek Grospic (he is in the East Section of the Jorasco Enclave, near the North Wall). Go to Delera's antechamber at the graveyard and find clues about the disappearances.
- Find a clue about the disappearances in Delera's Tomb
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Deathguard +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Destroy the evil altar +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Myrmidon Patroclus +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Vengeance +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Omaren Sentinel +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Shade of Destruction +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay 40 Ghostly Skeletons +20% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Spike trap after the bridge; the control panel is is on the south wall just before the trap.
- Cold trap in the corridor south of the first shrine; control panel is on the east wall
- One-time acid trap covering the chest behind the locked door southwest of the first shrine; control panel is on the east wall just around the curve.
- One-time cold traps in straight hallway connecting both parts of the map, once it straightens out again; control panel is on the south wall.
Tips and Misc
- Many gates throughout the quest will suddenly close once a party member enters. Keep the party close and enter most areas as a unit to avoid overwhelming mobs.
- A lever in the water of the first room under the south bridge opens the west door. This door will close and arcane skeletons and the Omaren Sentinel will spawn when someone gets close to the switch inside. Destroying the Omaren Sentinel will cause the door to open.
- Flipping the lever in the east room causes the door to close and enemies to appear. You must kill all enemies to open the door; across the now-lowered bridge, you must kill all the enemies there to open that door.
- Leaving the shrine room or the room behind the locked door across from it will cause the gates in the intersection to close and enemies to spawn. Gate seems to be timer-based on re-opening.
- The door to the second half, past the cold traps, closes when you get near. You must defeat the enemies to proceed.
- In the second half of the map, the party must stay together. Every part of the area will have doors slam shut and won't open till all enemies are dead. Lots of wraiths to deal with as well, so bring ghost-touched weapons.
- The Omaren Sentinel will appear on the western side of the bridge room.
- Vengeance will appear in the locked room across from the first shrine.
- The evil altar is behind the locked door south of the first shrine. Instead of destroying it, as the instructions say, you purify it; doing so will spawn several skeletals. The doors will close behind you at the same time; killing the skeletals will open it back up.
- Myrmidon Patroclus will appear behind the locked door southwest of the first shrine, down the short corridor.
- The Shade of Destruction will appear in the central corridor of the second section of the map.
- The Omaren Deathguard will appear at the end, after reading the note from Delera's tomb.
- The Ghostly Skeletons will also spawn after reading the note; 10 will be in the room, or the ones to the north and south, while the remaining 30 are spread throughout the tomb, requiring you to backtrack to the beginning. Despite the name, the Ghostly Skeletons aren't affected by Ghost Touch weapons, but are affected by Holy and Pure Good weaponry.
- Note that the quest is marked as Completed after reading the note; therefore, the Deathguard and Ghostly Skeletons will NOT count towards your kill bonus; if you're going for your conquest bonus, backtrack to the zombies near the spike trap. They will respawn every couple of minutes; along the way will also be some respawned ghasts and wights near the curved corridor connecting the two halves, although they don't seem to respawn as often.
- After quest completion, the quest story arc will NOT continue properly until you speak again to Derek at the entrance of the graveyard in House Jorasco.
- Aggression bonus: 100 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 130 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 160 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 45 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 58 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 73 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Getting conquest requires killing respawns - the zombies near the start respawn.
- Getting ransack requires destroying a few breakables from a distance before undead pop out of them - as they do not count if you don't destroy them before that happens.
- Chests: 5
- 1 optional for killing the Omaren Sentinel (Spectre, found on the western side of the bridge room)
- 1 optional behind a locked door for killing Vengeance (Scorpion, found in the room across from the first shrine)
- 1 optional trapped and behind a locked door for killing Myrmidon Patroclus (Wight, found in the second room past the first shrine)
- 1 at the beginning of the second half, across from the second shrine
- 1 at the end near the note
- Collectables: Five
- Mushroom at the end of the bridge
- Mushroom behind the locked door southwest of the first shrine
- Cabinet just north of the entrance to the second part of the map
- Crude altar in the corner east of the ambush chest
- Adventurer's Pack in the southeast corner of the second part of the map
- NPC rewards: None
- Arcane Skeletons
- Armored Wights
- Blackbone Knight
- Dread Zombies
- Dwarf Zombie
- Elf Zombie
- Ghostly Skeletons (post completion)
- Skeleton Arcus
- Skeleton Knights
- Skeleton Swordsmen
- Wight Myrmidon
- Wight Priests