|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Miller's Debt
There is an oft-repeated joke in the Harbor: 'What's the difference between a thief and a Coin Lord? The thief picks your pocket from behind.'
|The Miller's Debt|
|Takes place in:||Miller Tarrigan's House|
|NPC contact:||Berrigan Enge|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Coin Lord Berrigan Enge told you about a miller who has failed to pay his taxes for two years, and who must now forfeit the goods he offered the Coin Lords as a security on his debt. Search the miller's house in Aspirant's Square for the goods he owes the Coin Lords.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the Miller
- Speak with the Miller
- Collect the goods
- (Optional) Destroy Ironspike! (5 percent of base XP)
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Sonic trap amongst the boxes if you take the eastern passage. (No XP for disabling.)
Tips and Misc
- The sonic trap is easily avoidable by taking the western passage.
- There are two chests in the final room, one containing loot and the other containing the Miller's Goods.
- This is a original DDO Release quest. It pre-dates solo difficulty and originally featured all 3 standard difficulties, and as such some older players actually have this completed on elite in their compendium. However having it on elite grants the same favor as solo difficulty so it's not veteran advantage.
- Chests: 1
- 1 optional chest for killing Ironspike (Iron Defender, found in the end room)
- Collectables: Two
- Rubble in the second to last room.
- Mushroom in the last room.
- Iron Defenders (Four of them) (CR 0.5)