The Miller's Debt
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
There is an oft-repeated joke in the Harbor: 'What's the difference between a thief and a Coin Lord? The thief picks your pocket from behind.'
|The Miller's Debt|
|Takes place in:||Miller Tarrigan's House|
|Bestowed by:||Berrigan Enge|
|NPC contact:||Berrigan Enge|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Berrigan Enge told you about a miller who has failed to pay his taxes to the Coin Lords for two years, and who must now forfeit the goods he offered the Coin Lords as a security on his debt. Search the miller's house in Aspirant's Square for the goods he owes the Coin Lords.
- Find the Miller
- Speak with the Miller
- Collect the goods
- (Optional) Destroy Ironspike! +5% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Force trap amongst the boxes if you take the eastern passage. (No XP for disabling.)
Tips and Misc
- The force trap is easily avoidable by taking the western passage.
- There are two chests in the final room; one containing loot, and the other containing the Miller's Goods.
- This is an original DDO Release quest. It pre-dates solo difficulty and originally featured all 3 standard difficulties, and as such some older players actually have this completed on Elite in their compendium. However having it on elite grants the same favor as solo difficulty so it's not veteran advantage.
- Chests: 2
- 1 optional chest for killing Ironspike (Iron Defender, always spawns, found in the end room)
- 1 chest containing the miller's goods for the Coin Lords (end-goal, not lootable)
- Collectables: 2
- Rubble in the second to last room.
- Mushroom in the last room.
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Ironspike (view)||2||Construct||Iron Defender|
|Iron Defender (view)||QL3:||Construct||Iron Defender|