|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Kobolds' New Ringleader
Ridding the Harbor of the Bonebite Tribe's chief seems a sure way to make your name known in Stormreach.
|The Kobold's New Ringleader|
|Heroic XP:||♣684 ♦1,244 ♥1,348 ♠1,452|
|Takes place in:||Bonebite Hideout|
|NPC contact:||Guard Jung|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Enter the Bonebite Hideout in the south of the Warehouse District of the Harbor and defeat their mysterious new leader.
Also keep an eye out for Guard Jung's missing badge.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find and defeat the kobold's leader
- (optional) find Guard Jung's lost badge (5% base XP)
- (optional) Kill Madooroh (10% base XP)
- (optional) Kill Bronkarz (10% base XP)
- (optional) Kill Grundok the Quick (10% base XP)
- (optional) Kill Brakhash the Vile (10% base XP)
- (optional) Kill Rhakmel (10% base XP)
- Each run will have 3 of the above 5 mini bosses.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Ice trap on a pillar in an early hallway
- Fire trap on the passage opened by the runed door. (Control box is past the trap)
Tips and Misc
- There are two shrines, one about 1/2 in, and one just before the final boss encounter.
- The door to the secret area where Guard Jung's badge requires 14 strength to open. Alternatively you can also get in by climbing over the crates. When you open the door (whether from the inside or outside), 2 spiders spawn in the near hallway.
- If you go straight at the first intersection, and climb over the boxes, you can skip close to half of the quest (the entire SE loop)
- Madooroh may appear in the far-eastern room (with the Iron Key chest).
- Bronkarz may appear in the room behind the key-locked door.
- Rhakmel may appear in the western room with the first lever to open the rune-locked door.
- Grundok and Brakhash may appear in the eastern room with the second lever, either solo or together.
- Bonus XP:
- Aggression bonus: 30 monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: 39 monsters killed
- Conquest bonus: 48 monsters killed
- Tamper bonus: 1 trap disarmed
- Mischief bonus: 153 breakables smashed
- Vandal bonus: 199 breakables smashed
- Ransack bonus: 244 breakables smashed
- Chests: Four per run, randomly chosen from a pool of six
- One chest for killing Bloodknuckles
- Three randomly placed based on which three optional mini bosses you encounter
- Collectables: Five
- Cabinet in the eastern room, 1st row.
- Bookshelf in the westmost room, 3rd row.
- Adventurer's Pack in the 2nd westmost room, 3rd row.
- Rubble in the easternmost room, 3rd row.
- Mushroom in the hall just after the door that's opened by runes.
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Bloodknuckle's Loincloth Waistband - Belt: Light Fortification, Yellow Augment Slot (Bloodknuckle) [ML:1]
- Bloodknuckle's Smasher - +1 Maul, Red Augment Slot with Minor Shock (+1 electric): (Bloodknuckle) [ML:2]
- Brakhash's Axe - +1 Battleaxe, Red Augment Slot with Minor Frost(+1 cold): (Brakhash) [ML:2]
- Bronkarz's Cloak - Cloak: Will Save +1, Yellow Augment Slot (Bronkarz) [ML:1]
- Grundok's Boots - Boots: Jump +1, Yellow Augment Slot (Grundok) [ML:1]
- Madooroh's Vest - +1 Leather armor, Blue Augment Slot with Light Fortification: (Madooroh) [ML:1]
- Rhakmel's Dagger - +1 Dagger, Red Augment Slot with Minor Acid (+1 acid): (Rhakmel) [ML:2]
- Bloodknuckles - Red named ogre at the end of the dungeon. Quest objective.
- Brakhash the Vile - Optional orange named bugbear assassin
- Bronkarz - Optional orange named bugbear
- Chieftain Kanguil - Red named kobold at the end of the dungeon. Always spawns.
- Grundok the Quick - Optional orange named bugbear
- Madooroh - Optional orange named bugbear
- Rhakmel - Optional orange named bugbear