|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,140 ♦2,020 ♥2,140 ♠2,260|
|Takes place in:||The Lightfoot Residence|
|NPC contact:||Thaddeus d'Jorasco|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Thaddeus d'Jorasco has asked you to enter the home of a local halfling suspected of dabbling in necromancy, Moonshadow Lighfoot. If the rumors are true, you are to return to the earth those he has raised and slay Moonshadow, or whatever he now calls himself.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay Deathshadow
- Lay Jorasco's deceased back to rest (slay 55 Dread Zombies)
- (Optional) Slay Willowthorn Lightfoot (20% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Priest Myssyral (20% of base XP)
What to Expect
- A breakable door at the start requiring either moderate strength (~18 on elite) or an AoE fire spell to break.
- Traps (fixed)
- Force, disarmable - box is at bottom of stairs
- Force, disarmable - box is front of door
Tips and Misc
- Dread zombies have unusually high HP and strength. They appear in groups of up to 11.
- On hard and elite, Deathshadow spams Sleet Storm and Lightning Bolt. Freedom of Movement and Resist/Protection from Electricity is highly recommended. Ways to clear Sleet Storm such as Gust of Wind or Break Enchantment can also be handy. On normal, he seems to only cast Scorching Ray and occasionally Blindness.
- Bonus XP:
- Onslaught bonus: 70
- Conquest bonus: 80
- Mischief bonus: 19
- Vandal bonus: 24
- Ransack bonus: 30
- Chests: 2
- 2 at the end for killing Deathshadow
- NPC rewards: 1 random reward