|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Giants' Lair
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to adventure pack: Ruins of Threnal|
The giants of old were unparalleled architects and wizards. This genius is no longer evident in the brutish thugs of modern times.
|The Giants' Lair|
|Heroic XP:||♣243 ♦424 ♥442 ♠460|
|Takes place in:||The Giants' Lair|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay all monsters - 12 total
Tips and Misc
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- This adventure appears in neither your Quest Journal nor your Adventure Compendium.
- Given the quest objectives, the Conquest bonus is guaranteed.
- Be careful recalling out - the three nearby hill giants will be right there.
- Conquest bonus: 10 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: One, in the southeastern part of the cave.
- NPC rewards: None