|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
- Cool :) By the way shouldn't it be renamed to Enhancements? -- Tihocan 12:59, January 26, 2006 (PST)
- Hehe, thank you :] Would have done it myself some day, just didn't have time atm -- Tihocan 13:20, January 26, 2006 (PST)
- Right. Somehow I still hadn't spotted the 'move' link. Which explains some weird edits from myself in the past. -- Tihocan 14:21, January 26, 2006 (PST)
- You... copy pasted! OMFG bad bad bad! That dosent move the history with the page, so the history is broken into before / after - bad bad bad!
- /me is a bad boy -- Tihocan 17:43, January 26, 2006 (PST)
 To dos
Since this is such a high-profile page, lets make it look good *and* redirect traffic to the rest of the wiki. Put to-dos for the enhancement pages here.
- See also section
- Wikify all
- Stub all
- Change stub temps to include 'incomplete for readers' notice
 Enhancement Levels
I think that enhancement pages should be contained to a single page (ie. Fighter's Armor Mastery I, Fighter's Armor Mastery II, Fighter's Armor Mastery III, etc should all be contained on Fighter's Armor Mastery, wich can contain a breakdown of each of the levels. - Anonymous 22:47, October 23, 2006 (EDT)
- Edit, actually apparently these subjects don't have pages anyways, I must have been confused. - Anonymous 22:49, October 23, 2006 (EDT)
- Well, if they had they should indeed redirect to a single page. But there's no real need for a page, so I think if we want to create a link we should just link to the corresponding class/race enhancement page. Tihocan 23:08, October 23, 2006 (EDT)