- 1 Discussion
- 2 Effects and item slots
- 3 Recipes for Shards and their costs
- 4 Scaling effects
- 5 Missing enchantments
- 6 Collectables
- 7 Other Cannith Crafting Items:
- 8 Augments and Augment Slotted Gear
- 9 Mass Deconstruction
- 10 Soul Gems
- 11 Links
- 12 Dissolve
- 13 XP required per level
- 14 Mystical items
- 15 Suggestion to add farming locations.
- Thanks to all who edit this page! It seems that I missed some effects: Universal Spell Focus (at all), Amplification (on armor), and maybe more. So, I will recheck data from section (Effects by slot by item, Shard cost, Missing enchantments, New collectables, Effects by slot) when non-scalable effect appears, and CC appears on Live. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 03:03, August 16, 2016 (EDT)
- Deathblock is now live. Non-scaling - Suffix, and can be slotted into light/medium/heavy armor, clothing docent, and off hand weapon/shield. Bound: level 1, 10 essences 15 amber vials, and 5 vials of pure water; Unbound: level 150, 300 essences, 2 amber vials, 10 vials of pure water, 2 pale creepers, 2 Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments.
- Modified the Scaling & Non-Scaling shard tables to, hopefully, be more legible. Previously the bound/unbound information was mixed making it difficult to read clearly. The new organizing principle is that all the bound and unbound information is grouped. Furthermore, the collectible counts and their names are separated because we need a count for bound and unbound individually but the types of collectibles remain constant between bound/unbound. Finally, I will note there were a few instances where the typical unbound value of 30 common collectibles for unbound shards was a 3, I left these as-is since I was unable to confirm them but I believe they should be 30 as well. The data that was previously there should remain unchanged, only the format has changed (I wrote a script to edit it rather than doing it by hand). Sqrlmonger (Contribs • Message • Email)
- So, this change broke the script for grab data into CC Planer. I need to rewrite it... "difficult to read clearly": As for me, older format were more comfortable to read. "Unbound shards was a 3" - look at the CC level of these shards. Maybe, this will fix in future. You also can look in "Scaling shards" unbound ingredient 1. There are 3 shard with "15" not "30".UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 01:11, August 27, 2016 (EDT)
- How does the new CC handle augment slotted gear? Is there still an artificial minimum level bump caused by the slot(s)? Should include this in this page --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 12:52, August 24, 2016 (EDT)
- I disjuncted a piece of equipment with a slotted augment, augment was NOT destroyed. YMMV - and might not be WAI. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 12:52, August 24, 2016 (EDT)
- Cordovan disjuncted a slotted piece of gear and it became ml:2 (livestream today)--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 12:52, August 24, 2016 (EDT)
- Can exchange existing dissolvers for new dissolver - was in last build. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 12:56, August 24, 2016 (EDT)
- Remote Item Deconstruction needs to be updated (if still in)
- Mark of the Silver Flame / Mark of the Yugoloth - are these still used in the updated cannith crafting?
- Smithy Alliance?
- Maybe need a short section concerning the conversion -  - what happens to existing gear / shards / etc.
--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 14:39, August 25, 2016 (EDT) [[NoWorries] - Vampirism is in.--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 19:52, September 1, 2016 (EDT) NoWorries Extra effects are only for ML10+, this is true of Random Loot and Crafted Loot.--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 19:55, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
Moving all the tables onto main namespace, as its coming live. Im gonna work on putting them together as an article. It will be a bit messy and dont think we can put together a newbie friendly, well-streamlined article yet but thats ok for now. --yoko5000 (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:16, September 13, 2016 (EDT)
interesting Details (by Nurizahd)
bound-to-account vs bound-to-character
- -craftable base items who are btC can become btA by using bound min-lvl-shards on them. ( a fine option for valuable old items with 2 augment slots or large guild slots)
- -the Guardian/Skirmisher/Sage-items from the Wheloon and Stormhorn quest series can be made craftable..they got their unique looks, and (the epic versions) augment slots. they become btA in the process. My best recommendation for creating valuable TRing items!
- -another really nice option are the heroes armors. they come as end-reward from the wheloon quest chain. the epic versions made craftable keep their high AC ratings.. thus a btC epic heavy armor with nice looks and not much more to offer, can now become a min lvl 1 armor btA with AC 31! --188.8.131.52
Effects and item slots
Table 1b → Cannith Crafting/table 1b
- Note: It's not possible to add extra to items with min level <=8. For create low level item you need next: 1) apply shard of minimal level 10+ 2) add extra slot 3) deconstruct this item 4) apply low level shard 5) apply extra shard UL (Contribs ? Message • Email) 07:06 August 19 2016 (EDT)
- Note about above Note: I believe this has been fixed as of last Lamannia build. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 16:19, August 26, 2016 (EDT)
- Note about above Note about above Note: Work in Lamania v2, fix in Lamania v3. Extra effect can be applied to item with minimal level 10+UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 04:53, August 31, 2016 (EDT)
Enhancements I had written a note in this section explaining how Enhancement Bonuses are added automatically and, unlike the original Cannith Crafting, you need not make a shard for them. Habreno moved my note to the Notes section. I agree that my note was probably too long and intrusive, but I think it's important to put it here. I had no idea that we didn't need Enhancement shards anymore, and I read this section to find how how to make them. I think that's going to be the experience of many long-time crafters. I put a short version of the note back in, which is hopefully less intrusive. ShawnVW (Contribs • Message • Email) 22:21, November 13, 2016 (EST)
Recipes for Shards and their costs
Shard of minimal level
Table 2a → Cannith Crafting/table 2a
Applying unbound shard of minimal level:
|Vertical conversion of Table 2a|
Important Some cell represented like x/y. This means: x - ingredient for bound, y - ingredient for unbound. Maybe this will be fix in future. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 07:08, August 31, 2016 (EDT) Table 2b Cannith Crafting/table 2b
- Note: It seems "Min. level increase" absolutely useless or broken. Maybe this will fix in future.UL (Contribs • Message • Email)
- Lamania v3. Not fixed. Example: 
- Note: #1, #2, #3 beneath the Bound and Unbound headings refer to the corresponding collectible #. These values indicate how many of that collectible you will need for that shard. Sqrlmonger (Contribs • Message • Email)
- Note: "Purified" refers to Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragment. The value in this column indicates how many of these you will need to craft that shard. Sqrlmonger (Contribs • Message • Email)
Table 2c → Cannith Crafting/table 2c
Table 3a → Cannith Crafting/table 3a
Let's complete this table: 
Table 3b (incomplete, copy of the above google document // Let's complete it first -> After, data can be copy with scripts)
|(Failed attempt) Vertical conversion of Table 3b|
- list all scaling effects in one table - is it possible/viable?
- get the table done first we'll think about format later. also dunnno vertical or horizontal which is better --yoko5000 (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:52, August 23, 2016 (EDT)
You can craft these, but you can't use them. All items don't support these shards
- Riposte - not exist any more
- Insight Spell focus - not exist any more
- Bleed - not exist any more
- Maiming - not exist any more
- Insight False Life - not exist any more
Fate of this feature unknown at this time. More information when it becomes available. Last known was it was still going to be included. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 20:24, August 19, 2016 (EDT) hmm.. what happens to items with clicky's on them when you disjunct them in the new CC??? Inquiring minds want to know. :P --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 20:16, August 24, 2016 (EDT)
Images with descriptions (missing "Adventuring Oratorio"): 
- Unbound CC Level = Bound CC Level +150 (lvl 1 as lvl 0) UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:06, August 16, 2016 (EDT)
- Some collectable can appear in different tiers. Tier 4 seems useless. Maybe collectable real tier should treat as lowest value. Rarity of collectables is an open question. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:06, August 16, 2016 (EDT)
- There are only 5 levels (tiers) (1-6?, 7-11?, 12-17?, 18-24?, 25-30+?) of collectibles per
- --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 14:09, August 17, 2016 (EDT)
- Unfortunately, tiers in this table connected with CC level. Maybe, some tier in this table must be merged (1 and 2, 4 and 5) .Also, not of existing collectable have farm section. So, it's really hard to sort it by quest level. Or, I don't something. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 18:01, August 17, 2016 (EDT)
- am betting that if you merge 4+5 and 6+7 it will be right. Am also hoping that a Dev will post publicly about this. Good news is that it sounds like all collectible dispensers will no longer be limited to a select few based upon quest; rather dispensers will grant collectibles from appropriate level range (with chance at uncommon and rare).
- new information from (former developer)
- Six tiers of collectibles: from
- New post by (former developer) - answers most questions.
Table 4a → Cannith Crafting/table 4a
Collectibles: Collectibles will be used in all crafting recipes. These collectibles can be found throughout the game, and can be traded with friends or purchased through the Auction Houses. The DDO Store also offers the opportunity to get some random collectibles along with the chance to get specific rare collectibles at limited times.
Collectibles come in four different category types: Arcane, Lore, Natural, and Cultural. An Arcane device of a given level range has the chance to drop all items in that range. Backpacks/Rubble piles have the chance to drop all categories of collectibles for a given tier. The tier and the collectible device are the only determination on the collectables received.
Alternate view of the above table:
Table 4b → Cannith Crafting/table 4b
See also Crafting Collectables/U32. Also there is some inconsistency between table 4a and 4b (Tier 7, item name etc) whats up with that?
- I can only speculate, but original table was based upon what cannith crafting level the collectible is first used rather than what quest CR they are found in.--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 14:03, August 30, 2016 (EDT)
Collectable usage in CC
Table 4c → Cannith Crafting/table 4c
- This will help to add info to collectables pages. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 09:28, November 20, 2016 (EST)
Other Cannith Crafting Items:
- included in this build of Lamannia ( ). Currently only seeing Arrows and Bolts.
- according to +Cocomajobo during live event today - nothing further is planned for ammunition for U32. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 19:46, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- This table for arrows/bolts. Ammo craft in Crafting Device - Bound Shards.
- Each recipe yields 100 arrows or bolts.
Table 5a → Cannith Crafting/table 5a
- Please, give a link to a craftable/deconstructable collar UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 18:11, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- Collar crafting in lamania v3: craft handwraps (with enchantment) -> transform into collar. ( / )UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 06:15, August 31, 2016 (EDT)
On live you have to cannith craft some handwraps, THEN convert to a collar, disjuncting said collar results in 'No recipes avail' in the CC machines. Random Loot-gen collars CAN be disjuncted and cannith crafted upon. This is a very old bug on live.
- included in this build of Lamannia ( ). Not seeing any new, higher level versions.
- *according to +Cocomajobo during live event today - nothing further is planned for runestones for U32. --Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 19:47, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- Runestone craft in Crafting Device - Bound Shards.
Table 5b → Cannith Crafting/table 5b
- I tried used Rune Arm from store with crafting device. Both devices say: "No recipes" (before deconstruct), and "Item must be keyed for crafting at a deconstruction device." after deconstruct.UL (Contribs • Message • Email)
- Runearms and Cannith Challenge gear are not in this build of Lamannia. Most likely next build. Cannith Crafting - Runearms and Challenge Gear Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 18:35, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- I stand corrected - during dev event today was told Runearms are in: 
- cleans in Cannith Decon machine
- Didn't remove the MCI??? is this WAI? but MCI not affecting ML--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 19:21, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- Used device workstation to exchange for new runearm, then cleansed - borked
- Used device workstation to exchange for another new version, accepted in device workstation, but no recipes.--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 22:56, August 19, 2016 (EDT)
- Currently still be treated as a trinket as for what can be crafted onto them. Per Cordovan (Contribs • Message • Email • )'s livestream today.
- So far (from public thread here by (former developer) )
- "The most straightforward solution would appear to be that the charge tier, the spell itself, the rune arm imbue, the ML, and any very unique effects (such as Coronach) would stay. The rest of the effects would be removed when prepping for crafting and then you could craft on 2 effects (or 3 using the Mark of House Cannith). The list of effects for Runearms is still being worked on.."
- Currently Runearms (using (former developer) spelling that doesn't include the space) are using the 'trinket' model for what can be crafted onto them, so basically anything.
- This would be a great time to also update the layout and fix the pages to bring them up to current standards.
- Will not (should not) affect runearms without the ability to craft on them.
- It may be true that Runearms use the Trinket model for crafting, but the tooltips on some shards list Runearms as items they can be crafted onto. Are we sure that the ones that say only "trinket" can actually be put on runearms too? ShawnVW (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:29, October 20, 2016 (EDT)
Cannith Challenge Gear
- Vaults of the Artificers loot and all related / sub pages need to be updated for [Update 32] -
- No longer are craftable.
- Need historic pages
- Updating umm.. everything.--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 18:01, August 30, 2016 (EDT).
- Here you can find img of new loot:  UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 08:35, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
Store#Cannith Crafting needs updating to go with U32
Augments and Augment Slotted Gear
- slots survive through deconstruction into keyed crafting blanks
- there is currently no way to add or modify augment slots
- currently no plans to add ways
- Artificial minimum level is only on blanks
- Once minimum level shard is applied, even level 1, the item is that minimum level unless higher level augments are slotted
| Originally Posted by Cordovan (Contribs • Message • Email • ) on August 24, 2016
Any updates on Mass Deconstruction?
Something we are working on, but it's going to take some work unfortunately; hopefully will get it done in time, but certainly not in time to crunch down your existing shards.
- Dragon - According to multiple Dev's during recent Lamannia events : Psuedodragons in the Stormhorns--Uurlock (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:42, August 25, 2016 (EDT)
- Confirmed imgur link
- New Soul Gems
- Update 32 named items
- need to also update the Update 32 named items#New crafting mechanic crafting here (Slavers Crafting)
- Cannith Crafting Planner: http://ccplaner.esy.es/ UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 12:08, August 21, 2016 (EDT)
- Old CC craft item can't be dissolved. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:37, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
- Old random items can't be dissolved. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:47, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
- New random loot can be dissolved. Need testing! UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 05:37, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
- New CC items can be dissolve. Must have prefix or suffix or extra. UL (Contribs • Message • Email) 06:03, September 1, 2016 (EDT)
Essences and slot count
- Dissolve trinket with fire resist (lvl 34): result 27, 34, 27, 25, 26, 28, 38
- Dissolve trinket with fire resist and fort save (lvl 34): result 29, 26, 39, 27, 27, 32, 29
- Need more data, but seems count of essence must be equal.
XP required per level
| Originally Posted by (former developer)
String exceeds 1,000 character limit for automatic parsing of |
Mystical items from Sorrowdusk (and the like) are not in cannith crafting that I can see from any receipes just thought I would FYI this to all.
Mystical Vessel / Dried Fish/ mystical Urn / ETC... Cheers
Kikku THE Fullmetalchemist
Suggestion to add farming locations.
I don't edit entries any more, you all have cured me of that, but I have a possible suggestion for an edit to be done by someone who might think it would be worthwhile. It could be helpful to have a suggestion for farming collectibles for crafting, for instance after about thirty minutes of searching through the quest listings I found that the quest The Enemy Within is a great place to farm tier three collectibles for crafting, especially since I was hunting for glass phials and romantic sonnets for Constitution shards. With 22 collectible locations in this adventure (often in groups of 4 or 5 alchemy tables at one place, increasing the chances for glass phials), it can supply a good amount of collectables for a reasonable outlay of time. Having suggestions such as this might help others who are trying to craft by giving them a one-stop place to look to determine where to quest next. As an alternative, adding this type of information to the individual collectables pages might also be nice, so if one goes looking for, say, glass phials, the glass phial entry will tell the reader to run The Enemy Within (with link to quest page) for a good chance of finding the needed collectable ingredients. Thanks for your time and consideration! MorpheusAlpha (Contribs • Message • Email) 13:10, November 16, 2016 (EST)
- I'm not entirely sure why you are salty about editing, but your suggestion is certainly worthy. It's information I'd love to see added to the wiki in an appropriate manner. If you would like to discuss it further, might I suggest popping into Discord chat server and mentioning me
@ShoeMaker#2561 this is http://ddowiki.com/page/U:MorpheusAlpha and I'd like to discuss my idea about collectable farm location information on wiki. Thanks!should work well. Then, be patient. I'm usually fairly good about checking Discord at least a couple times a day. It's a free client and you can just lurk in there with no issue. Look forward to hearing from you! ShoeMaker (Contribs • Message • Email) 17:27, November 16, 2016 (EST)