Monster Manual classification: Unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
CR: ♦28 ♥32 ♠38
- Attack Bonus: ♦+56 ♥+62 ♠+71
- Attack Damage:
- On hard and elite he is considered to have rogue levels - thus can sneak attack and score critical hits on players with 100% fortification.
- Has three different attacks:
- Two claw attacks: Right hand: Slashing, Left hand: Bludgeoning ♦8d8+16 ♥8d13+18 ♠8d18+21 damage. On a confirmed critical hit that is not shield blocked, including one resisted due to Fortification, this inflicts a healing immunity curse. He crits on rolls of 19-20.
- Bite attack: ♦8d8+24 ♥8d13+27 ♠8d18+31 slashing damage. This attack does not proc healing curses.
- Binding Chains effect (gives you major movement/attack speed reduction, and a -80 penalty to jump/tumble)
- 'Cursed Wounds on a critical hit - Renders you immune to positive energy healing. Repair spells still work on Warforged, as do negative energy spells on Palemasters.
- Spellcasting: Save DC (Elite) - Spell level + 27 (Does not have Heighten).
- HP: ♦~175,000 ♥~300,000 ♠~400,000
- AC: 32 (Normal)
- DR: ♦15 ♥25 ♠35 /Silver+Good (Developer Confirmation). The same DR as Arraetrikos.
- Fortification: ♦50% ♥65% ♠80% (Developer Confirmation)
- Saves: Fort High, Will Very High, Reflex ~27-34
- Immunities: Mantle of Invulnerability. Immunity to Curses, Fire, Poison and Symbol of Weakness.
- Resists: Resistance to acid and cold: ♦30 points ♥40 points ♠80 points
- Spell Resistance: ♦36 ♥38 ♠42
- Intimidate DC: ♦51 ♥57 ♠65 -4 size penalty
- Feats: Normal: None of note. Hard/Elite: Maximize, Evasion
- Mantle of Invulnerability (negates 4th level spells and lower) - Waves of Exhaustion worked before it was changed to not work on him
Description: Suulomades <Arraetrikos Right-hand> is the Raid boss controlling The Subterrane - Central raid zone. He is eventually encountered in A Vision of Destruction (introduced in Module 7). Also later makes an appearance in The Tower of Despair (introduced in Module 9). The Tower Version has minor differences. If you know the specific differences, create a new page with them listed. He is a devil, sub-type Horned Devil.
- Holy (Burst) Silver of (Greater) Lawful/Evil Outsider Bane
- Holy (Burst) Silver of Pure Good/Righteousness
- Paladin Holy Sword
- Lightning Strike Green Steel Bow + Silver Ammo
- Mineral II Green Steel
- Metalline of Pure Good/Righteousness
- Metalline Flametouched Iron
- Lightning Strike Green Steel melee (on Normal)
- Silver Slinger(Holy and silver heavy repeating crossbow)
Editor Note: This refers to Arraetrikos, but currently all raid Pit Fiends and Horned Devils share the same DR stats.