|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Stop Hazadill's Shipment
From DDO wiki
Hazadil is widely reputed to be a smuggler and a criminal, but for some reason the City Guard refuses to intervene.
|Stop Hazadill's Shipment|
|Heroic XP:||♣204 ♦364 ♥388 ♠412|
|Takes place in:||Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse|
|NPC contact:||Baudry Cartamon|
|Quest acquired in:||The Wayward Lobster|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
- Chapter 2 of the story arc A Man Named Baudry Cartamon.
- After talking to Baudry Cartamon: "Baudry was incensed by the bugbear's assault on his warehouse, and now he wants revenge! Hazadill Rockgrinder is about to transport a shipment of goods stolen from an expedition site in the jungles of Xen'Drik. To destroy the shipment, first seek out Haramon Taft outside Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse, to the east of the Wayward Lobster."
- After talking to Harmon Taft: "Harmon Taft asked you to enter Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse and destroy fifty crates filled with stolen goods. This will keep the shipment away from Hazadill's shadowy masters, and inflict grievous harm on Baudry's business rival in the process."
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Smash Hazadill's shipping crates (50 total)
- Finish before time runs out (10 minutes)
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Zeef (20% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Timed quest (10 minutes)
- Quest failure (if fewer than 50 crates are destroyed before the time runs out)
Blade, on chest
Tips and Misc
- Make sure to talk to both Baudry and Taft before entering the quest.
- If in a party, make sure the party enters together. The mission is timed and starts when the first person goes in.
- You automatically get the 10% Insidious Cunning XP bonus, unless you kill Witch Doctor Zeef before finishing. Note that you can finish the quest and THEN kill him, and still get his XP bonus.
- Zeef may appear behind a secret door in the final room.
- Insidious Cunning bonus: 1 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Devious bonus: 2 monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Chests: 0 - 1
- 1 optional and trapped (found in the end room up the ladders; lever to open it is behind a hidden door at the other side of the room)
- Collectables: Four
- Bookshelf in the SW room right before the healing shrine
- Cabinet in the first western dead-end
- Rubble in the corner of the second room with four intersections.
- Cabinet in the NE room
- NPC rewards: None. You have to finish all chapters of the story arc before receiving an end reward.